The Situation in Texas

So doesn't Mike Johnson and the MAGA arm of the House not hold some blame here?? Aren't they currently saying any immigration deal from the Senate is DOA because Trump told them so???

care to explain the defiance? as I understand it the court told the Feds what they can do if they wish (remove barriers) but did not direct Texas to do anything in particular
The Court this time just vacated the injunction, but courts have long upheld the interpretation that the federal government has sole control over border security

Words….

If you championed the use of “Insurrection” to describe the Capitol Riots because it was politically expedient.

I’m sure you’re loving the use of “Invasion” to describe the Southern Border because it is….. politically expedient.

Lolz.

Words….

If you championed the use of “Insurrection” to describe the Capitol Riots because it was politically expedient.

I’m sure you’re loving the use of “Invasion” to describe the Southern Border because it is….. politically expedient.

Lolz.

In one thousands of people are entering the country illegally every day. In the other, they forgot to bring weapons.

Invasion? Accurate.

Insurrection? Coordinated and made up BS promoted endlessly by the MS media, political and social elites, and the education establishment.

It's really sad how far down the sh1thole this country has gone. When the feds won't even protect states borders, we're done. It's only a matter of time at this point.
Hey... remember... "The Feds" are just another extension of the police or the military. When Kaepernick was taking a knee against the machine, a bunch of people were ready to cancel him on his stance. So now, don't you get weak kneed and want to now pop s^^t on the Feds now.

Hey... remember... "The Feds" are just another extension of the police or the military. When Kaepernick was taking a knee against the machine, a bunch of people were ready to cancel him on his stance. So now, don't you get weak kneed and want to now pop s^^t on the Feds now.

The national anthem is not a pro government song.

VN Store

Back