The Situation in Texas

Legally (no dirty lawyer here) I can’t see this called an invasion. I call it a complete dereliction of duty by the Biden administration for some unknown political gain.

Rest assure there are multiple devious intentions.

Reactions: davethevol
Democrats are calling for Biden to nationalize the Texas national guard. No way I see that standing in court. Nor do I think the guard would take orders from Biden.

If I’m understanding this, border patrol is starting to side with Texas too.

Democrats are calling for Biden to nationalize the Texas national guard. No way I see that standing in court. Nor do I think the guard would take orders from Biden.

POTUS is commander in chief so I can’t see an avenue for the courts to intervene. And the Guard members would have to follow orders (officers could resign) or face UCMJ discipline. I don’t like the inference that soldiers wouldn’t follow lawful, legal orders. Key word being legal.

Reactions: Vol8188
POTUS is commander in chief so I can’t see an avenue for the courts to intervene. And the Guard members would have to follow orders (officers could resign) or face UCMJ discipline. I don’t like the inference that soldiers wouldn’t follow lawful, legal orders. Key word being legal.

For whatever reason in my mind they only fell under state authority, but you are right.

Either way, I don’t think they’d follow orders from POTUS. I would imagine they’d side with the governor. If that happened, I don’t think UCMJ would really matter at that point.

For whatever reason in my mind they only fell under state authority, but you are right.

Either way, I don’t think they’d follow orders from POTUS. I would imagine they’d side with the governor. If that happened, I don’t think UCMJ would really matter at that point.

I’m sure a lot wouldn’t follow Biden’s orders but like any revolt you either win or face the consequences.

Reactions: Gandalf and Vol8188
I'd like to see the number on how much NYC has spent given they have to provide them with housing. Which is a law so dumb, only the left could create it.

Solid point. This doesn't include the cost to state and local communities.

Look at what happened with the Covid vaccine mandates. Most followed the orders. I don’t think we’d see a significant number refuse to follow orders. Too many people are afraid to think for themselves.

The Court this time just vacated the injunction, but courts have long upheld the interpretation that the federal government has sole control over border security
Yet, the Federal govt has all but abandoned the border. Every border state should do what Texas is doing and also file suit against Biden admin and Fed govt. for dereliction of duty.

Legally (no dirty lawyer here) I can’t see this called an invasion. I call it a complete dereliction of duty by the Biden administration for some unknown political gain.
"I can't see this called an invasion " YET. I corrected this for you. No one knows just what people, what countries, and what purposes these illegals have crossed our borders. How many terrorists have crossed in? How many active members of a foreign army are now on US soil? And now freely roaming around.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Look at what happened with the Covid vaccine mandates. Most followed the orders. I don’t think we’d see a significant number refuse to follow orders. Too many people are afraid to think for themselves.

It comes down to how much effort they put into following those orders.

The Texas national guard report to the governor. Other state governors supporting Texas mean their national guards will take other from the governors. The state of Tennessee has over 100 guard members down their supporting Texas.

Biden would have to give an order of a confrontation between the border patrol and the national guard.

The feekless dung head and his administration don't work that hard to enforce our border.

"I can't see this called an invasion " YET. I corrected this for you. No one knows just what people, what countries, and what purposes these illegals have crossed our borders. How many terrorists have crossed in? How many active members of a foreign army are now on US soil? And now freely roaming around.

All good questions

All good questions

Hog, I'm really starting to buy your "Biden won't be the nominee" argument. There is no way this guy isn't finished with such radical policies and divisiveness unless the dims planned to replace him. He is a puppet for the real policy making radicals that are behind the scenes.

Reactions: hog88
Hog, I'm really starting to buy your "Biden won't be the nominee" argument. There is no way this guy isn't finished with such radical policies and divisiveness unless the dims planned to replace him. He is a puppet for the real policy making radicals that are behind the scenes.
Something will happen where the election won’t be legit. I fully expect a national “emergency” that will allow for shenanigans.

Reactions: dovervolz and jp1
Something will happen where the election won’t be legit. I fully expect a national “emergency” that will allow for shenanigans.

This is very plausible. They are probably looking for the surprising crisis that probably won't be all that surprising.

It's really sad how far down the sh1thole this country has gone. When the feds won't even protect states borders, we're done. It's only a matter of time at this point.
They are more interested in punishing red states than doing anything good for the country

VN Store

Back