The Situation in Texas

The Court this time just vacated the injunction, but courts have long upheld the interpretation that the federal government has sole control over border security
Cool, so if Trump wins I am sure that you will fully support him sending the National Guard to the border, shutting it down, and denying access to all illegals. Deportations too...in masse. You're OK with that, right? After all, the federal government has sole control.

In one thousands of people are entering the country illegally every day. In the other, they forgot to bring weapons.

Invasion? Accurate.

Insurrection? Coordinated and made up BS promoted endlessly by the MS media, political and social elites, and the education establishment.
The border is an absolute dereliction of duty.

But people streaming thru an open door is no more an “invasion” than the riot at the Capitol was an “insurrection”.

They are both gross mischaracterizations meant to serve as nothing but a political means to an end.

The border is an absolute dereliction of duty.

But people streaming thru an open door is no more an “invasion” than the riot at the Capitol was an “insurrection”.

They are both gross mischaracterizations meant to serve as nothing but a political means to an end.

I agree but I do think it’s naive not to think some of our enemies aren’t taking advantage of the open door.

I agree but I do think it’s naive not to think some of our enemies aren’t taking advantage of the open door.
For sure. Like I said it’s a complete dereliction of duty.

And perfectly reasonable to suspect there is covert insertion mixed in with the mass of humanity surging through.

And I’m not saying Texas shouldn’t be doing everything they legally can to stop it. Defining it as an “invasion” affords them more legal latitude.

Reactions: hog88
For sure. Like I said it’s a complete dereliction of duty.

And perfectly reasonable to suspect there is covert insertion mixed in with the mass of humanity surging through.

And I’m not saying Texas shouldn’t be doing everything they legally can to stop it. Defining it as an “invasion” affords them more legal latitude.

Legally (no dirty lawyer here) I can’t see this called an invasion. I call it a complete dereliction of duty by the Biden administration for some unknown political gain.

Reactions: Vol8188
Legally (no dirty lawyer here) I can’t see this called an invasion. I call it a complete dereliction of duty by the Biden administration for some unknown political gain.
Oh it’s not an “invasion”. But who gets to decide?

REPORT: The Biden Administration Has Spent $20 Billion on ‘Refugee’ Resettlement in Just Two Years

Can't pay your bills? Groceries killing your ability to save? Too bad this administration hates you.

There can be invasions of insects or tourists.

10,000 people illegally entering a country is an example of an invasion.

Entering a government building and staying behind velvet ropes isn’t an insurrection.

The leftist media’s agenda includes labeling 1/6 as an insurrection while never calling the illegal border crossings of 10,000 people/day as an invasion.

I agree. This is somewhere I see both sides being wrong in their rhetoric. They're not an invading army. They're also not "asylum seekers" as the Democrats proclaim.

REPORT: The Biden Administration Has Spent $20 Billion on ‘Refugee’ Resettlement in Just Two Years

Can't pay your bills? Groceries killing your ability to save? Too bad this administration hates you.

I'd like to see the number on how much NYC has spent given they have to provide them with housing. Which is a law so dumb, only the left could create it.

Cool, so if Trump wins I am sure that you will fully support him sending the National Guard to the border, shutting it down, and denying access to all illegals. Deportations too...in masse. You're OK with that, right? After all, the federal government has sole control.
Lol of course he wont. When Democrats are in charge its all "ITS FEDERAL RIGHTS!!" and when Republicans are in charge they quickly scream "STATES RIGHTS!". Look at Roe v Wade for a perfect example.

VN Store

Back