The Situation in Texas

LG is the most brain dead poster on this board. He strokes to Hillary walking on the beach in her moo moo.
He is no different than any of the other China Joe lovers and never Trumpers on this board. Brain dead. And if anything blows up it is somebody else’s fault. Right now that is Trump. When he is gone it will be someone
else. Biggest bunch of hypocrites I have ever seen.

Something will happen where the election won’t be legit. I fully expect a national “emergency” that will allow for shenanigans.
I wonder how long this border dispute will continue? I could easily see that being part of it. calls to not count Texas's votes because they aren't recognizing the authority of the federal government.

real or not they will have a narrative.

Reactions: norrislakevol
@lawgator1

what good would this new bill do? Biden is already not enforcing the current border/immigration laws. Why would he suddenly start enforcing these new ones? why should anyone trust him to do what he says when he already isn't doing his job?

this bill is one step forward, and two steps back, and Biden so far has refused to take the previous step forward on the matter.

@lawgator1

what good would this new bill do? Biden is already not enforcing the current border/immigration laws. Why would he suddenly start enforcing these new ones? why should anyone trust him to do what he says when he already isn't doing his job?

this bill is one step forward, and two steps back, and Biden so far has refused to take the previous step forward on the matter.

Wasting time trying to get him to answer.

@lawgator1

^

Another contestant enters the fray. Good luck, so far the field is batting 0 for.

Nah, I don't agree with this statement at all. LG is far from braindead, he is just hyper partisan.

If LG were braindead, one could accept his rantings.

reminds me of a verse

Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would not have sin. But you say, ‘We see,’ so your sin remains.

Whether the bill is perfect is the wrong question. It is what will pass and at least somewhat restrict illegals from entering. Its at the very least a step in the right direction.

Why would Trump want to stop that? There is only one answer, and many Republican Senators are out there saying exactly what has happened: Trump would rather have this as a wedge issue than allow progress to be made.

Bump.

“You still haven’t answered the question. Why does this bill have to pass to get the Biden Administration to enforce current immigration laws?

Let me make it even clearer. Why do we have to finance Ukraine in order for the Biden Administration to enforce current immigration laws?” - @hog88

Bump.

“You still haven’t answered the question. Why does this bill have to pass to get the Biden Administration to enforce current immigration laws?

Let me make it even clearer. Why do we have to finance Ukraine in order for the Biden Administration to enforce current immigration laws?” - @hog88
1706556801844.jpeg

I wonder how long this border dispute will continue? I could easily see that being part of it. calls to not count Texas's votes because they aren't recognizing the authority of the federal government.

real or not they will have a narrative.

If Texas can't be turned blue at this point, then all their votes are null and void due to some liberal federal bureaucracy?

Articles of secession will soon follow.

Sen Schmitt with the word..bill is a “Turd” and Biden has everything he needs.

Interesting even if it is Breitbart

I wouldn’t be surprised.. despite our differences, it is in all of our DNA (I hope.. though there are some of y’all on here who probably would have to depend on me, a little lady, to defend you.. but we won’t name names)..to defend ourselves from an outright invasion, which this is, and the people of Texas have every right to do so

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back