The Smokeless Tobacco Forum

What do you dip?

• Total voters
I've been a Hawken user for a long time. I've tried other brands, Kodiak and Grizley. Each one couldn't match Hawken. It's been harder to find Hawken but they still sell at Walmart and QuikTrip. I'd really like to find a stronger version of Hawken as a dip flavor as it won't last but 3 beers worth. I'd like some recommendations on a replacement of a chew I could use that is similar (rought cut) to Hawken. I want a flavor that will last !

I've been into the Cope wintergreen lately, grabbed a can because it was a promo price, and was impressed.

I'm a big fan of the cut, it sits alot easier than the rougher stuff. Still not going to beat cope snuff, but its alot cleaner lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've been into the Cope wintergreen lately, grabbed a can because it was a promo price, and was impressed.

I'm a big fan of the cut, it sits alot easier than the rougher stuff. Still not going to beat cope snuff, but its alot cleaner lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I never have liked snuff because of that very reason lol but have u tried copenhagen straight? Its not bad and has the promo price still.

The op didnt even put kayak as a choice. Woman call it skoal, men call it snuff, gay homosexual queer ***s call it smokeless tobacco and thrasher calls it gross

VN Store

Back