The Smokeless Tobacco Forum

What do you dip?

• Total voters
I quit smoking 7 months ago and am on a two can per week of that pussary skoal spearmint..long cut..not bad though.

I quit smoking after about 8 years cold turkey. It was easy at first but started dipping just to ease my cravings when I drink. It was a good move now I gotta ween myself off this shiz.

5 months but not a lot. I dip only in the afternoons after work usually after a few beers. Not more than two cans a week if that. cheaper than smoking cause I was about a half to a pack a day on the cowboy killers. Skoal is like 3.50 a can, cigs are 5 bucks easy.

I am in highschool, and I've only dipped about 10 times.

I got a can of Grizzly Wintergreen - Hit me so hard the first time! I was buzzin' off my feet. Couldn't walk for about 5 minutes. Didn't really like the taste, because the juice would get on the back of my tongue.

I first tried Grizzly Straight before a football game. Enjoyed it, was buzzin'. Kept it in too long, and I haven't liked the taste or smell since. I still dip it sometimes just to get a buzz, but I don't like it.

Question, how good is Skoal Apple? I've always wanted to try it.

And before "You're going to get addicted!" "You're going to get cancer!" I know. I don't plan on getting addicted. I don't like it, I just enjoy a buzz every now and then.

I am in highschool, and I've only dipped about 10 times.

I got a can of Grizzly Wintergreen - Hit me so hard the first time! I was buzzin' off my feet. Couldn't walk for about 5 minutes. Didn't really like the taste, because the juice would get on the back of my tongue.

I first tried Grizzly Straight before a football game. Enjoyed it, was buzzin'. Kept it in too long, and I haven't liked the taste or smell since. I still dip it sometimes just to get a buzz, but I don't like it.

Question, how good is Skoal Apple? I've always wanted to try it.

And before "You're going to get addicted!" "You're going to get cancer!" I know. I don't plan on getting addicted. I don't like it, I just enjoy a buzz every now and then.

careful fellow that's how I started smoking 30 yrs ago ,just a buzz now and then.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Skoal apple and cherry are nasty..imo But everyone has their own tastes. I always dipped mint, wintergreen, or spearmint in high school. I haven't had a tobacco buzz in forever. Enjoy

I quit dipping back in July, but I loved Skoal Mint when I did. If you live in Nashville, stop by the US Tobacco Co downtown. They sell logs of Skoal and others pretty cheap and it's the freshest dip you'll ever have in your life.

I quit dipping back in July, but I loved Skoal Mint when I did. If you live in Nashville, stop by the US Tobacco Co downtown. They sell logs of Skoal and others pretty cheap and it's the freshest dip you'll ever have in your life.

where is Skoal made ?

Enjoying the wintergreen grizz,house smells better,food taste better and my erections last longer oh and no coughing last night.

Never have. Joe says it tastes weird.

kgqlsx4pr24bsl4k.jpg

Trying Skoal straight long cut, grizz seems to lose its flavor quick.
I don't miss cigarettes , and my wifes coughing and beetching has diminished ! Lulz

VN Store

Back