The Soft Bigotry of...you know, the thing...

LOL. Your ancestors might have passed your test

Doubt it, the first of my clan to step foot here was criminal that was expelled from England.

But seriously we need to get rid of birthright citizenship as we know it. Adopting something like the Starship Troopers path to citizenship would be preferable but at least make it so 1 parent has to be a citizen before a child is granted citizenship simply for being born here.

Doubt it, the first of my clan to step foot here was criminal that was expelled from England.

But seriously we need to get rid of birthright citizenship as we know it. Adopting something like the Starship Troopers path to citizenship would be preferable but at least make it so 1 parent has to be a citizen before a child is granted citizenship simply for being born here.
Would you like to know more?

I agree, but that wasn't the meaning of my post

How many years have Dems promised this time we will help the black community? 50+?

60+ years and trillions upon trillions of dollars and little if any improvement. Worst investment in the history of mankind unless you’re a black politician or professional race hustler.

Reactions: AM64
All US citizens should be able to vote, should they choose to do so. Are you implying less is better? That's much more so a power grab than more people voting

I never said anything about removing anyone's right to vote.

My preference is fewer would choose to exercise the option. At some point you hit an area where you're just diluting the voting base with morons.

If hyperbole or misdirection is needed for clickbait, the argument being made is lacking.

But go ahead. Tell me how my argument is lacking? Do you believe blacks are less likely to know their social security number and are therefor disenfranchised?

Or can we agree the hyperbole involving this voter law has been from the left?

Reactions: AM64

Only if I get to see young Denise Richards in the shower.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
All US citizens should be able to vote, should they choose to do so. Are you implying less is better? That's much more so a power grab than more people voting
I don't think anyone that 'takes' from the system should be allowed to vote. If you do not contribute to the pot, shy should you have any say in how it is distributed? That goes to congress as well. The American people should vote on their pay and benefits.

I don't think anyone that 'takes' from the system should be allowed to vote. If you do not contribute to the pot, shy should you have any say in how it is distributed? That goes to congress as well. The American people should vote on their pay and benefits.
Over half the people on welfare have a job

I never said anything about removing anyone's right to vote.

My preference is fewer would choose to exercise the option. At some point you hit an area where you're just diluting the voting base with morons.
You are always diluting the vote with morons. Democracy depends on the morons participating.

VN Store

Back