THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

This is good stuff. Thanks. It’s been fun these last few weeks. Like I said, a few weeks ago I had less than a dollar in my bank roll and now tonight I hit $100. It’s peanuts compared to some I know, but it’s new fun learning and actually hitting on a higher percentage of bets lately. So I’m appreciative.

Amounts don’t matter as long as they’re increased…I’m glad you were able to increase.stick it to vegas @ILVFL 😎🫶🏽

Ole Marist has been playing tough these past several games. They would've had a good year if they showed up like this. They're losing to Iona by 5, but we're 17pt underdogs, they beat a couple decent teams to get to this point. I think Iona is just too good though. @ionaVOL

Reactions: ionaVOL
did you read my post in the RF?

Arizona has beaten them once this year. They just played on March 4th and UCLA won by 9. UCLA is on a 12 game winning streak. They've won 6 of the last 8 by at least 9pts. . . 68% of fans think UCLA will win (283 votes for UCLA, 131 for AZ)

. . . but I think Arizona is actually the better team. Should be a great game.

Would you be more happy with the $100 instead of $50 or would you be more mad from losing the bet completely? Also, would you have originally bet $50 on the AZ game?

Personally, I'd cash out, but it's a tough choice.
Oh the hype man came into that comment. We gonna ride!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Ole Marist has been playing tough these past several games. They would've had a good year if they showed up like this. They're losing to Iona by 5, but we're 17pt underdogs, they beat a couple decent teams to get to this point. I think Iona is just too good though. @ionaVOL
Great game! Cover city at the end! We were sitting right behind the Marist bench you probably saw us giving them hell

VN Store

Back