THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Hawks should have had that game….the other two are proof of that….they had the pacers winning and the other two was hawks and Miami….save your alls money until March madness we will get it back…don’t worry about it….again my apologies

I just caught up, I wish I was with you guys tonight! I’m ready for this tournament to start just don’t tell me UConn ML 😂

I will have to try and send you what I’m seeing for boosts on Caesar’s, problem is I can’t even access the app on my phone during the day until I get home back to NY. Making sure I’m working from home Thurs and Fri tho 😂

Oh boy…

Attachments

• 5831BDB6-53E8-4842-9919-C1FBEBB25C83.jpeg
    5831BDB6-53E8-4842-9919-C1FBEBB25C83.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
What is this?…the first I’ve missed…
I'm talking about over all the picks a person makes in the long run. If you can hit 70%+ over a year, you can basically print money. At that rate you can decide how much you want to make by how much you choose to bet. This is all considering bets with -110 odds. If you can average +200 and hit at that rate. . . we'll all be a lot richer this time next year 👀

I will have to try and send you what I’m seeing for boosts on Caesar’s, problem is I can’t even access the app on my phone during the day until I get home back to NY. Making sure I’m working from home Thurs and Fri tho 😂

Oh boy…
Don't try to use a VPN to access it. I've heard of people getting banned from the book.

Reactions: ionaVOL
I'm talking about over all the picks a person makes in the long run. If you can hit 70%+ over a year, you can basically print money. At that rate you can decide how much you want to make by how much you choose to bet. This is all considering bets with -110 odds. If you can average +200 and hit at that rate. . . we'll all be a lot richer this time next year 👀

what’s my stats 👀🤣🤣

Here is a parlay of picks that are most likely to happen. Like any big parlay, it's unlikely these will all hit. Which ones do you think are wrong?

Screenshots_2023-03-14-10-19-51~2.png

Oh boy…

Where in NY are you?

VN Store

Back