THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

We got any picks for today?

I’m looking at putting a simple two leg Champions League parlay bet for +143. DK has a 25% profit boost as well which brought it up to +179.

Liverpool ML (Draw no bet)
Napoli ML (Draw no bet)

Liverpool going to Real Madrid down 3 goals on Aggregate. They will be doing everything they can to score. Real Madrid will be sitting back knowing they just can’t lose 4-0, but I can see Liverpool winning 1 or 2 to Nil.

Napoli is up 2-0 and playing at home today. They are one of the hottest teams in Europe right now and even though they will be sitting back with the lead their attack is lethal and I can see them winning still.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
We got any picks for today?

I’m looking at putting a simple two leg Champions League parlay bet for +143. DK has a 25% profit boost as well which brought it up to +179.

Liverpool ML (Draw no bet)
Napoli ML (Draw no bet)

Liverpool going to Real Madrid down 3 goals on Aggregate. They will be doing everything they can to score. Real Madrid will be sitting back knowing they just can’t lose 4-0, but I can see Liverpool winning 1 or 2 to Nil.

Napoli is up 2-0 and playing at home today. They are one of the hottest teams in Europe right now and even though they will be sitting back with the lead their attack is lethal and I can see them winning still.
I personally like Liverpool/Madrid over 3 goals.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I personally like Liverpool/Madrid over 3 goals.
That’s solid. Could definitely see that too. Liverpool already plays a ridiculously high line and they will be even more exposed knowing they will need to win big. Real Madrid killed them on the counter attack last game. Could easily be a 3-2 type game, especially with Real Madrid almost blowing a 2 goal lead last year to Chelsea in the second leg.

Haha let’s goooo!
which one do you think won’t hit?

I’m not sure…tricky part on all of this is placing before you see the lines move…I’ll know more on the day…again I’m taking what they are giving me and moving the pick that is out of place….that’s how I win all the time…it’s easier to do on fanduel because of their system of using blocks…for instance in one of the parlays they have Maryland Iowa and penn st winning so they say…so first I put it in exactly like that…in a 3 leg,2 are always right and one is always wrong..the 3 picks on top is their parlay,the bottom picture is mine…so anytime you see a 3 leg boost I suggest taking this approach method it’s how I’ve won everytime.always start with the Elimination process

1678910459228.jpeg

Which 5 seeds are pulling the upset this year? Drake is the one that Vegas gives the best odds and I’d probably agree. Miami is the lowest rated #5 seed in KenPom and they might be without one of their best players who is a game time decision. Drake is more balanced but Miami wins games because they are really good on offense, but dealing with injuries. Miamis defense is WOOF. Awful.

Oral Roberts is good. I really like them. But Duke is playing lights out. I just can’t make that bet though I really want to.

I think I’m going to place a single game bet on Drake to pull it off, but I hate that it’s only at +105 right now. I’m going to place it tonight though because those odds may drop tomorrow if it’s announced that the Miami starter isn’t playing.

(This snapshot is not a parlay or anything I’m doing, I just am looking at all 4 games next to each other with their odds for ease)

1678914415465.png

Which 5 seeds are pulling the upset this year? Drake is the one that Vegas gives the best odds and I’d probably agree. Miami is the lowest rated #5 seed in KenPom and they might be without one of their best players who is a game time decision. Drake is more balanced but Miami wins games because they are really good on offense, but dealing with injuries. Miamis defense is WOOF. Awful.

Oral Roberts is good. I really like them. But Duke is playing lights out. I just can’t make that bet though I really want to.

I think I’m going to place a single game bet on Drake to pull it off, but I hate that it’s only at +105 right now. I’m going to place it tonight though because those odds may drop tomorrow if it’s announced that the Miami starter isn’t playing.

(This snapshot is not a parlay or anything I’m doing, I just am looking at all 4 games next to each other with their odds for ease)

View attachment 541049
Wouldn’t be the worst 4 team parlay I’ve ever played 😂

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

VN Store

Back