THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

2 or 3 team picks tomorrow?

I like uva under, mizz ml and I think Arkansas ml

What's next?
I think west Virginia is a winner, but I'm not confident enough to recommend it. I'm looking for a couple though.

Mizzou has been playing well, but Utah State is no joke.

The boost FD is picking for today is: Duke, Auburn, Bama, TN...... I think Auburn wins, but I think theyre the most likely loss.

If it helps I put 10 cents on that 4 leg individually.Duke and tennessee have been at 9 so you can count them as winners…I think it will be auburn to lose…Alabama was the other that hadn’t moved it…tricky part about man who created that boost is notorious for throwing out huge underdog boost..I know because that’s the same boost I hit on the UFC when nobody said it would happen and it was like 3000+ so I’m waiting

If it helps I put 10 cents on that 4 leg individually.Duke and tennessee have been at 9 so you can count them as winners…I think it will be auburn to lose…Alabama was the other that hadn’t moved it
I think it's between Aubrun and Duke. I like the matchup for Auburn. I'm probably just going to avoid Auburn and Duke games in my bigger parlay.

Reactions: UTSuave’
If y’all are using DK, they have a bet back promo going on. Individual bets, SGP, Parlays, all eligible. Opt in, make a bet up to $10 and if your bet loses they will give you a bet credit back. I’m about to figure out a good parlay of about 4-6 legs that I feel okay about but has some upsets. If it loses, no loss.

If y’all are using DK, they have a bet back promo going on. Individual bets, SGP, Parlays, all eligible. Opt in, make a bet up to $10 and if your bet loses they will give you a bet credit back. I’m about to figure out a good parlay of about 4-6 legs that I feel okay about but has some upsets. If it loses, no loss.
FD has one but it's up to 25 and only if one leg loses.

Reactions: UTSuave’
FD has one but it's up to 25 and only if one leg loses.
Oh damn. Just redownloaded and looked at that, that’s not just a one time promo either. You can use that promo everyday from the 16th through the 19th. You just can’t use a credit the next day and get a credit from a bet with a credit.. if that makes sense.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Oh damn. Just redownloaded and looked at that, that’s not just a one time promo either. You can use that promo everyday from the 16th through the 19th. You just can’t use a credit the next day and get a credit from a bet with a credit.. if that makes sense.
Correct and FD usually with their insurance bets, if you lose but get the $25 credit. When you bet the credit you get what the payout would be but you don't get the credit back. Ex..... bet 25, win 20. Your account gets 20 where with cash you would get 45, 20 winnings and 25 original bet back.
FD used to give the credit back but they were losing their ass on it, people would take -10000 lines then cash the credit and run.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
I think the play on the Duke game is the over. Oral roberts can score and Duke may have to try to outscore them if they're hot.

VN Store

Back