THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Which 5 seeds are pulling the upset this year? Drake is the one that Vegas gives the best odds and I’d probably agree. Miami is the lowest rated #5 seed in KenPom and they might be without one of their best players who is a game time decision. Drake is more balanced but Miami wins games because they are really good on offense, but dealing with injuries. Miamis defense is WOOF. Awful.

Oral Roberts is good. I really like them. But Duke is playing lights out. I just can’t make that bet though I really want to.

I think I’m going to place a single game bet on Drake to pull it off, but I hate that it’s only at +105 right now. I’m going to place it tonight though because those odds may drop tomorrow if it’s announced that the Miami starter isn’t playing.

(This snapshot is not a parlay or anything I’m doing, I just am looking at all 4 games next to each other with their odds for ease)

View attachment 541049
I'd consider Charleston too. Those guys are playing great and can score a lot.

Texas southern ML

Nevada ML

and it will be ugly 😅😂😂 don’t watch it
I believe you're right on Nevada. I have a 4-leg parlay with AZ St ML. They won't give me a cash out. They know AZ St is gonna lose.

I literally just checked to take the cash out, no option available. Hopefully AZ St get an early lead and they offer it.

I have about 10 different bets open right now and that one is literally the only one without a cashout.

Last edited:
I believe you're right on Nevada. I have a 4-leg parlay with AZ St ML. They won't give me a cash out. They know AZ St is gonna lose.

I literally just checked to take the cash out, no option available. Hopefully AZ St get an early lead and they offer it.

I have about 10 different bets open tonight now and that one is literally the only one without a cashout.
Yeah I’ve got Nevada and Texas Southern and it’s giving me a cash out option. For slightly under what I went in at, but it’s available. If Texas Southern gets a lead I bet that cash out goes up quite a bit.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Yeah I’ve got Nevada and Texas Southern and it’s giving me a cash out option. For slightly under what I went in at, but it’s available. If Texas Southern gets a lead I bet that cash out goes up quite a bit.
I hate when they do that. They need to offer a cashout on all their bets. It's not like they aren't getting rich either way, 😆

Definitely not what I meant when I said ugly…good lord…cash out…I’ll let you know if it’s worth getting back in it

VN Store

Back