The Squad Hates Jews

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
It's been pretty clear that the "squad" hates Jews and failed in their attempt to kill funding for the Iron Dome defense system.
AOC was especially devastated over the vote to single out the funding to protect Israel.
Here she is despondent after the vote:

AOC dragged for 'bad theater' after crying over Iron Dome vote

It's been pretty clear that the "squad" hates Jews and failed in their attempt to kill funding for the Iron Dome defense system.
AOC was especially devastated over the vote to single out the funding to protect Israel.

I have no doubt they despise Israel but I support their opposition to the billion dollars we're going to spend on their air defense.

I have no doubt they despise Israel but I support their opposition to the billion dollars we're going to spend on their air defense.
The government spends trillions of $$ like its a drink of water. I look at the dome as good field research.
On the other hand, you seem to be content with killing people in Israel when they may be our last defense against the middle east.

The government spends trillions of $$ like its a drink of water. I look at the dome as good field research.
On the other hand, you seem to be content with killing people in Israel when they may be our last defense against the middle east.

WUTTF? I whole heatedly support Israel but they are big boys now and should be able to pay for their own defense.

WUTTF? I whole heatedly support Israel but they are big boys now and should be able to pay for their own defense.

Israel has low cost govt. subsidized college and universal healthcare. Essentially, we are helping provide their citizens with what we claim we cannot provide our own. America first.

I agree.
I’m sick of funding everyone with money we don’t have.

The squad is definitely anti Semitic but this isn’t proof of it.

Talib is anti-semetic fo shizzy. This whacko calling an ally like Israel an apartheid state was beyond distasteful, she should be censured.

Israel has low cost govt. subsidized college and universal healthcare. Essentially, we are helping provide their citizens with what we claim we cannot provide our own. America first.

Yeah all that stuff you just said is a bunch of flowers and sunshine. Would you like to trade geographical locations with Israel?

Reactions: AM64
Yeah all that stuff you just said is a bunch of flowers and sunshine. Would you like to trade geographical locations with Israel?

I think his point is that the same people who are wanting to give away a billion American tax dollars away would be giving it to a country with the same 'social welfare' policy's that they oppose here at home.

Missing the point. They don't need our money when they can afford things we cannot afford. It is no different than those morons donating millions to Kylie Jenner so she could be the first self made female billionaire. Stupid.

Thomas Massie also voted against it. Do you believe that he’s antisemitic? I’m not antisemitic, but if I were a member of Congress I would have also voted against the funding.

Thomas Massie also voted against it. Do you believe that he’s antisemitic? I’m not antisemitic, but if I were a member of Congress I would have also voted against the funding.
Would you fund Saudia Arabia to defend Mecca with the iron dome?

Missing the point. They don't need our money when they can afford things we cannot afford. It is no different than those morons donating millions to Kylie Jenner so she could be the first self made female billionaire. Stupid.
Hypothetical but If the US stopped providing aid to Israel would it be fair if we ceased interfering with their efforts in combating terrorism the next time a conflict occurs? I would be all for it. Let them annihilate those bastards without the western world being the referee since they can afford to do so.

VN Store

Back