The Squad Hates Jews

She's your people.

How so? I didn't and wouldn't vote for her or any of 'the squad' for that matter. Their behavior disgusts me. I'm not a democrat and voted third party in the general.

Or... Wait, I'll bet you're one of those simpletons that think because I think trump is a clown, I must be a "libtard."

She's just as much your people as she is mine.

How so? I didn't and wouldn't vote for her or any of 'the squad' for that matter. Their behavior disgusts me. I'm not a democrat and voted third party in the general.

Or... tWait, I'll bet you're one of those simpletons that think because I think trump is a clown, I must be a "libtard."

She's just as much your people as she is mine.

I do not think you're a libtard because you think trump is an idiot. That's the party you support so it does make you one. Trump or no trump

Reactions: dalton_vol
I do not think you're a libtard because you think trump is an idiot. That's the party you support so it does make you one. Trump or no trump

Do all devil worshiping pedophiles make such hasty generalizations?

When **** hits the fan our only friends are going to be Poland, Israel and South Korea. Glad they got the funding. It’ll also give us some gain of function insight into how effective these things can be

Reactions: VolStrom
It's not antisemitic to oppose this funding

You’re exactly right, but with the vote passing 420-9...most representatives obviously don’t feel that’s the case.

The Israeli/Jewish stranglehold on our government couldn’t be any more obvious or enormous..

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
‘Appalling slander’: Stop Antisemitism org ripped after branding GOP congressman ‘Jew hater’ for voting against Iron Dome funding

Demonizing and labeling one of the few left with the balls to vote against this gifting billions to Israel nonsense....the perfect example of the Jewish control of all things Washington DC...and media.
While I agree with you in principle….why single out Israel? Stop funding everyone is something I can get behind.
The sad reality is we’re playing world peace keepers here. If we don’t fund Israel we’re afraid they’d nuke people like iran. So we pay iran too. All with money we don’t have. The entire thing is stupid. Stop funding everyone

This is the one who doesn’t understand how fire alarms work?
that was an "accident"

but wait... that's not all!

Interesting. The Dems dial it back on extremists and wing nuts in their own party, whereas the GOP seems hellbent on going down with the MAGA ship, actually embracing whackadoodles all the more.

Interesting. The Dems dial it back on extremists and wing nuts in their own party, whereas the GOP seems hellbent on going down with the MAGA ship, actually embracing whackadoodles all the more.
britney-britney-spears.gif

Yesterday's primary results say otherwise. Trumpism is a weird thing within the GOP. Trump is still insanely popular, but his endorsements range from carrying little weight to being a net negative.

Reactions: Sandman 423

VN Store

Back