The Squad Hates Jews

Hypothetical but If the US stopped providing aid to Israel would it be fair if we ceased interfering with their efforts in combating terrorism the next time a conflict occurs? I would be all for it. Let them annihilate those bastards without the western world being the referee since they can afford to do so.

It would be completely fair.

I have no doubt they despise Israel but I support their opposition to the billion dollars we're going to spend on their air defense.

Consider it R&D. We don't get much opportunity to try out a lot of our own weapons systems. The Israelis over the years have wrung out a few and come up with improvements. I'd bet the Israelis have some really nifty riot gear that we can't use, but we could if our rioters were from the other side of the political spectrum.

Consider it R&D. We don't get much opportunity to try out a lot of our own weapons systems. The Israelis over the years have wrung out a few and come up with improvements. I'd bet the Israelis have some really nifty riot gear that we can't use, but we could if our rioters were from the other side of the political spectrum.

Exactly what I was thinking. We might need that defense system in the homeland one day.

Last edited:
The government spends trillions of $$ like its a drink of water. I look at the dome as good field research.
On the other hand, you seem to be content with killing people in Israel when they may be our last defense against the middle east.

What, you think the ME is going to invade us?

Lol. Someone had a second bran shake this morning.

I would have voted against this funding too. I wouldn't use US dollars protect the Jews from the people whose land they stole and are continuing to steal today. Call me anti semitic if you like but this has nothing to do with their religion. I don't have any less regard for their religion than I do anyone else's.

Reactions: NashVol11
Honestly there was a time where funding like this made sense. Back in the 50’s and 60’s while they were a young country and needed some help at protection. But in this day and age they are the baddest guys on the block and have their own thriving defense industry which even exports weapons.

So I have no problem selling them stuff or allying with them. But I do think it’s time to end the outright funding in most all cases.

I would have voted against this funding too. I wouldn't use US dollars protect the Jews from the people whose land they stole and are continuing to steal today. Call me anti semitic if you like but this has nothing to do with their religion. I don't have any less regard for their religion than I do anyone else's.

Stole 😂

Reactions: AM64
Reactions: Volatility
Honestly there was a time where funding like this made sense. Back in the 50’s and 60’s while they were a young country and needed some help at protection. But in this day and age they are the baddest guys on the block and have their own thriving defense industry which even exports weapons.

So I have no problem selling them stuff or allying with them. But I do think it’s time to end the outright funding in most all cases.

I definitely get the sentiment. However, as long as we are handing out foreign aid like candy, I'd consider Israel a much better investment than most places we dump our cash. I also think we get back a lot of info from the Israelis as to the effectiveness and potential upgrades to our military equipment. If we cut off funding to the rest of the world, there would be no problem with treating Israel in the same manner.

Sometimes, too, military aid is a designed tool to keep selected countries on our side as allies. Turkey is an example where allegiances can be bought based on weapons sales and giveaways. All things considered, I'd give a big thumbs up to our current agreement with the Aussies ... even if it didn't snub the French in the process. I'd love to know if the sub deal was already in the works when Trump left office

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I definitely get the sentiment. However, as long as we are handing out foreign aid like candy, I'd consider Israel a much better investment than most places we dump our cash. I also think we get back a lot of info from the Israelis as to the effectiveness and potential upgrades to our military equipment. If we cut off funding to the rest of the world, there would be no problem with treating Israel in the same manner.

Sometimes, too, military aid is a designed tool to keep selected countries on our side as allies. Turkey is an example where allegiances can be bought based on weapons sales and giveaways. All things considered, I'd give a big thumbs up to our current agreement with the Aussies ... even if it didn't snub the French in the process. I'd love to know if the sub deal was already in the works when Trump left office
I’d prefer we stop handing out foreign aid like candy too honestly.

On your second paragraph is why I said most cases. Sometimes there is a need to setup something like Iron Dome to prevent us from getting dragged in further. At this point though Israel has the resources to pay for and maintain Iron Dome on their own.

And as far as Turkey I don’t understand why we don’t just cut them loose. We have next to no common ground anymore. We are always going to be tight with the other Anglo countries too, even those worthless Canadians.

I would not have voted for this funding either. But haven’t the Jews been there for close to 4,000 years?

On your second paragraph is why I said most cases. Sometimes there is a need to setup something like Iron Dome to prevent us from getting dragged in further. At this point though Israel has the resources to pay for and maintain Iron Dome on their own.

And as far as Turkey I don’t understand why we don’t just cut them loose. We have next to no common ground anymore. We are always going to be tight with the other Anglo countries too, even those worthless Canadians.

It's hard to even imagine what Turkey was thinking. Why would we sell them new stealth fighters so they could use them for as targets to tune up a Russian missile system. That's about as transparent as tuning up an existent virus to attack people ... and letting it loose. What I don't get is why we are sitting back and not calling out this kind of thinking. And that's even without getting into most wasted foreign aid. I guess where I give a bit of extra credit to Israel is that they are a small country with limited natural resources and arable land; those constraints make it difficult to meet a self sustaining critical mass to go it alone - particularly with a lot of nearby enemies.

It's hard to even imagine what Turkey was thinking. Why would we sell them new stealth fighters so they could use them for as targets to tune up a Russian missile system. That's about as transparent as tuning up an existent virus to attack people ... and letting it loose. What I don't get is why we are sitting back and not calling out this kind of thinking. And that's even without getting into most wasted foreign aid. I guess where I give a bit of extra credit to Israel is that they are a small country with limited natural resources and arable land; those constraints make it difficult to meet a self sustaining critical mass to go it alone - particularly with a lot of nearby enemies.
I have no issue with us allying with and supporting Israel. It’s just as developed as they are now along with their own industrial capacity I don’t think this is warranted. They are absolutely on my short list of people we should be helping. I just think this open ended commitment to Iron Dome isn’t warranted.

I do agree they are a great test bed for our toys of war.

Oh...Turkey is REALLY tricky...they seem to be pulling further and further away from us...but we maintain at LEAST 30 nuclear warheads and the B1s, B2s, and or B52s to drop them om their northern neighbor Russia at all times. Turkey is strategically located and always will be. Incirlik airbase is i believe our closest forward deployed nuclear weapons to Europe and the ME sandbox

We give a billion for a defense system and in return the Mossad gets a list of “requests” for information and other “activities” that’s forbidden by our agencies

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It's been pretty clear that the "squad" hates Jews and failed in their attempt to kill funding for the Iron Dome defense system.
AOC was especially devastated over the vote to single out the funding to protect Israel.
Here she is despondent after the vote:

AOC dragged for 'bad theater' after crying over Iron Dome vote

The squad loves the leftist jews in this country. Hell, the leftist jews in this country actually despise Israel.

VN Store

Back