The Squad Hates Jews

Interesting. The Dems dial it back on extremists and wing nuts in their own party, whereas the GOP seems hellbent on going down with the MAGA ship, actually embracing whackadoodles all the more.
Climate change created more than two genders during a pride parade celebrating Hamas and their acceptance of the gay community.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
It's definitely the Jews' fault that she lost her majority black district.

It's like I'm psychic:

From Bush's "concession" speech: "All you did was take some of the strings off... Let's talk about what it really is. All they did was radicalize me, so now they need to be afraid... See, now they about to see this other Cori. AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down."

It's like I'm psychic:

From Bush's "concession" speech: "All you did was take some of the strings off... Let's talk about what it really is. All they did was radicalize me, so now they need to be afraid... See, now they about to see this other Cori. AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down."
Wondering if the four remaining squad members have already blocked her number and are running out of the blast radius as she self immolates. Good riddance to bad trash.

I'm old enough to remember when the overt anti-Semitism came from the other end of the spectrum.

What a crazy dam world.

It's like I'm psychic:

They “radicalized” her huh. We’re about to see “this other Cori”.

Can’t wait to see Jihad Cori.

It's like I'm psychic:

Did she just get herself put on a terrorist watch list??? If I had published that message on any social media, I just assume that it would lead to me being put on a list somewhere.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

What's good for the goose.....

Did she just get herself put on a terrorist watch list??? If I had published that message on any social media, I just assume that it would lead to me being put on a list somewhere.

That only happens to people that criticize the left like Tulsi Gabbard.

VN Store

Back