The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Without any evidence, it's hard to say trump was acting in any sort of official capacity in regards to jan. 6.

Of course with trump looking to immediately claim immunity from his convictions in ny, this could become the anointing of a king ruling pretty quick.

How we get from A to B, in the form of him being off the ticket, is quite beside the point.

Can you imagine a brokered convention where Whitmer comes away with the nomination??? She'd get a huge portion of the female vote, tons of excitement. Revenge for the old guard for HRC.

Trump's worst nightmare.
Nominate a white person over Kamala and what the black female vote dry up

I take it all differently, Obama could and should be prosecuted for murder as what he did is not an official act. If he had ordered a strike that was not targeting Americans than it would most likely be an official act. The U.S. was never given authority by The People to murder their citizens, that just simply doesn't exist. Matter of fact, they went way out of their way to pinpoint that the government must give due process.

Any crimes committed by the President should be handled with care, the loonies don't care about this... they intent is to destroy the country with whatever means necessary.

All Presidents commit murder, the question is should the former President be prosecuted for murder of an American, absolutely. If it were Trump or whoever I would say the same thing.
With the Obama drone strike, do you have a link..I keep seeing the reference but not much detail...was the person pointed out by an alphabet agencies and Obama made the call based on that info?

They are meaningful. But the party choosing to set the result aside for good cause is hardly a coup.

What if information came to light that Trump in fact was on Putin's payroll? I mean, irrefutable evidence of it. Would the GOP be forced to nominate him at the upcoming convention? No, of course not.

If in this case the Dem party decides that Biden is not competent to be POTUS for the next four year,s that his decline is too imminent and substantial, they ought to be able to set aside the primary results, too.

Neither would be a good look. But as is, it seems to me that Biden has next to no chance to win and that it his own ego standing in the way. Reminds me a bit of RBG hanging on for too long. The old guard -- across the board (see e.g. McConnell) have to learn to step aside when the stepping is good.
Except they’ve known about Biden. This didn’t “suddenly” happen at the debate.

I would love to see the clip if him saying to inject bleach into our veins. Of coarse you may want to actually watch it before you post.
What Trump was saying was literally the freestyle ramblings of a dude who knows jack and sh!t about medicine. The folks most offended by him are the same people who have zero ability to critically think for themselves.

Terrorists.
See for me to hold Obama responsible Id need to know if he was acting on information that was real...or if it was made up info by the alphabet agencies and he knew they were false..if the first one is true..I wouldnt charge him as that is an official act...if the 2nd is true then he needs to be charged as the act is no longer official IMO if he knows it's false and still acts..and of course those that brouhjt the false info need charges too

See for me to hold Obama responsible Id need to know if he was acting on information that was real...or if it was made up info by the alphabet agencies and he knew they were false..if the first one is true..I wouldnt charge him as that is an official act...if the 2nd is true then he needs to be charged as the act is no longer official IMO if he knows it's false and still acts..and of course those that brouhjt the false info need charges too

It doesn't matter if it was true. Its murder under U.S. law, he even hinted at it.

He could still be prosecuted.

It doesn't matter if it was true. Its murder under U.S. law, he even hinted at it.

He could still be prosecuted.
Interesting....which overrides which...does the government has the capacity to take out a terrorist who is an American citizen? I would think due process would be required..and it doesn't sound like there was due process and this guy was treated as an non citizen terrorist..

Interesting....which overrides which...does the government has the capacity to take out a terrorist who is an American citizen? I would think due process would be required..and it doesn't sound like there was due process and this guy was treated as an non citizen terrorist..
Yup, no due process or even a hearing for judicial review. DOJ said was not reviewable, the courts are punting.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Definitely think it needs to be challenged under this new ruling...time to clear the air

The new ruling really didn't change anything. Obama could and possibly should be prosecuted, but its one the Courts and The People have until now.... tried to sweep under the rug.

The new ruling really didn't change anything. Obama could and possibly should be prosecuted, but its one the Courts and The People have until now.... tried to sweep under the rug.
I'm not sure it would except lay out what official duties are under the new ruling..that why I'd like to see it charged....
Wonder if a GOP lawyer will charge him.. that'd be amazing

VN Store

Back