The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Then we must have been totally dysfunctional prior to 1984 when it was passed. How did we survive for over 200 years? Amazing.

Also, any other fake molestation accusations you want to make?

Pure luck that this country survived for over 200 years without unelected bureaucrats making up rules and regulations.

It's a deeply corrupt, extremist, rogue court. Period. End of story.
You ignored 200 years of our history and pretended like the overturning of chevron would be soooo bad. It's because you didn't know it was only a 40 year old decision. End of story. You showed your ass. Again

Love watching the Democrats panic and so full of dread. Reminds me of all the "IM GONNA LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF XX WINS THE PRESIDENCY" (of course they never do). Where I live the dims are thinking Trump is going to have everyone registered to vote democrat killed. LOL. I can't even to begin to fathom how miserable you people must constantly be and what a horrible existence you lead..

Love watching the Democrats panic and so full of dread. Reminds me of all the "IM GONNA LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF XX WINS THE PRESIDENCY" (of course they never do). Where I live the dims are thinking Trump is going to have everyone registered to vote democrat killed. LOL. I can't even to begin to fathom how miserable you people must constantly be and what a horrible existence you lead..
They're the worst people. I enjoy watching them be more miserable than usual.

Doesnt this ruling have the potential to blow up in courts face if biden preemptively declares himself king ahead of trump? If anything, I wonder if the justices haven't put their own lives in danger by granting such broad immunity to the executive branch. I guess that would be the civil war branch of decision of our current political moment.

Doesnt this ruling have the potential to blow up in courts face if biden preemptively declares himself king ahead of trump? If anything, I wonder if the justices haven't put their own lives in danger by granting such broad immunity to the executive branch. I guess that would be the civil war branch of decision of our current political moment.

What are you talking about?

large

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and hog88
1st - Wut.

2nd - Chuck Schumer already put some of their lives in danger with his post-abortion ruling rant and helped influence Nicholas Roske to try and kill Kavanaugh.

Where are these odd specifics coming from?

Stop believing the nonsense you are reading on the internet

You ignored 200 years of our history and pretended like the overturning of chevron would be soooo bad. It's because you didn't know it was only a 40 year old decision. End of story. You showed your ass. Again
Leftists and understanding history do not go hand in hand. Especially when the one in question is a hateful old "earl".

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Has that ever worked? Hollywood actor says they’ll leave and never do when the opposition is elected.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back