The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor’s bodyguard shoots would-be carjacker outside her home​

A deputy US Marshal shot a suspected carjacker who pulled a gun on two marshals guarding Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor’s home in Washington, DC, officials said.

The US marshall fired several shots but no life threatening injuries.... why not? An armed threat against a USSCJ should have been met with deadly force. I'm also betting the perp was not from DC but Maryland....

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor’s bodyguard shoots would-be carjacker outside her home​

A deputy US Marshal shot a suspected carjacker who pulled a gun on two marshals guarding Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor’s home in Washington, DC, officials said.

death squad?

The US marshall fired several shots but no life threatening injuries.... why not? An armed threat against a USSCJ should have been met with deadly force. I'm also betting the perp was not from DC but Maryland....
Reports don't suggest an actual threat to the Justice. A silver van pulled near an occupied vehicle in front of a condo at 1:15 AM and Kentrell Flowers and pointed a gun at the vehicle's occupant in an attempt to steal the car. Of course this was a US Marshal who shot the guy. (the only specific gsw I've seen cited was "in the mouth")

Flowers is apparently from Southeast which is a part of DC.

Reactions: Wireless1
It's a deeply corrupt, extremist, rogue court. Period. End of story.
And this viewpoint right here, along with the possibility of replacing 2 justices is why the Dems won’t gamble with this election. They will find a way to keep Trump from winning. Whatever it takes, right turbo? All actions are justified to keep Trump out.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
That he may be a racist doesn't mean his comment isn't true. I'm not necessarily saying it's true, but the racist label is a mutually exclusive issue in regards to his comments on other unrelated issues
Correct but turbo also posts crap about Trump being racist so it’s funny that racism bothers people when convenient and doesn’t when it’s not.

Of course he doesn't. I agree. How we choose to judge others is a personal choice. Regardless, it doesn't mean his comment is false because he's tainted. Others more worthy have made similar comments. The SC is a joke now
You were doing well…and then you went off the edge. They’re a joke because the left no longer dominates it? Don’t tell me you’re in that camp. Of course you’ll say you’re not but tell me what have they done that’s such a joke?

Hell yeah. (Ain't she a sexy beast? LOL)
iu
I’d do her.

Because it’s the setup for when they start popping those far right judges!

VN Store

Back