The Swamp and The Wives

My friend and I are going to go to the Swamp for the game this year. Our wives want to come as well.

I've heard stories about the Swamp, and want to hear you guys advice on taking the wives into enemy territory. Fine? Ill advised? Experience?

As long as your wives aren't sheep, they should be fine.

Went to 2 Florida games....Peyton's senior year-Gator fan's threw a Coke with whiskey in it on my mother for no reason...broke his nose and put his lower teeth through his lower lip---went back Tee's senior year and a piece of Gator trash shoved my friend on crutches down while standing in line to buy a drink...but ran through the crowd like a little punk before I could beat him unconscious with one of his crutches.

Gator fans.....smack one in the grill whenever I can...that is how I roll.

My wife and I ran into one huge Dawg @hole in Athens that ruined our whole experience. Perhaps there is only one in Sanford Stadium but thanks to that drunken piece of Dawg cr@p we left before the end of the 3rd quarter and will never return.

Promise?

I like to think when I piss in my toilet and flush it....that it goes down south to Georgia to be your tap water....then what you don't drink moves onto Gainesville, Fl.

Went to 2 Florida games....Peyton's senior year-Gator fan's threw a Coke with whiskey in it on my mother for no reason...broke his nose and put his lower teeth through his lower lip---went back Tee's senior year and a piece of Gator trash shoved my friend on crutches down while standing in line to buy a drink...but ran through the crowd like a little punk before I could beat him unconscious with one of his crutches.

Gator fans.....smack one in the grill whenever I can...that is how I roll.

SAILING AND SINGING AND KICKING THEIR BUTTS...FIGHTING ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!....russell crowe character on South Park
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ive been to the Swamp many years for the game....The Worst Place to take a Wife. You will be in a fight if you take them!! unless you sit way up in the nosebleed

You probably showed your @$$ and deserved it. Thousands and thousands of rival fans come to Sanford and say that the fans and experience were both cool. It's usually the drunken retards who say otherwise. Grow up.

Yeah, that family with 3 kids deserved to be yelled at with "F$&k Tennessee" by drunk Georgia fans while they were walking to the stadium.

Yeah, that family with 3 kids deserved to be yelled at with "F$&k Tennessee" by drunk Georgia fans while they were walking to the stadium.

They waited all day to be yelled at.. NOT.. Vol4life25, some of them are that way sober.. We live amongst them and things have been said to us.. I just consider the ignorant classless source..

My friend and I are going to go to the Swamp for the game this year. Our wives want to come as well.

I've heard stories about the Swamp, and want to hear you guys advice on taking the wives into enemy territory. Fine? Ill advised? Experience?

You have plenty of time to buy some jorks, a wife beater and grow a bad mullet

VN Store

Back