The System aka Bryce Brown for $40 and a blonde

I have little doubt that on the memo section of the 600,000.00 check, ole satan could have written, "offer".

Now I get it. It's not that Bama forgot to offer a schollie after offering the kid 600 grand, it's that Bama is corrupt/dumb enough to think the NCAA wouldn't see anything suspicious about a 5-star #1 WR choosing to walk on.

Reactions: 1 person
Now I get it. It's not that Bama forgot to offer a schollie after offering the kid 600 grand, it's that Bama is corrupt/dumb enough to think the NCAA wouldn't see anything suspicious about a 5-star #1 WR choosing to walk on.

Yes, they are...and sadly, the NCAA probably wouldn't.:)

Anyone who knows how Colorado rolled in the 90s will not be shocked at any of this. In fact, it seems rather tame compared.

Nothing like a stroll through the okra patch, though.

A rehash of dirty laundry and a story or two about what is in the hamper.

:lolabove:

A bama guy crying cheating. Yeah, it for sure wasn't bama! No way that would eeeeeever happen!
:crazy:
There is something just a little hypocritical about a "tater digger" coming on here complaining about other schools cheating. It's not like Tennessee and other schools don't have the forfeits and vacated wins on our records from when it happened with Bama.

I'm not a BamaHater but, seriously, you ought to STFU before someone gets all Means with you and mentions Albert.

Really.

:ermm:

:lolabove:

A bama guy crying cheating. Yeah, it for sure wasn't bama! No way that would eeeeeever happen!
:crazy:

Come on now, Bama has been off probation now for almost 14 months. How likely are they to the things they did in 95, 02 & 09 again? :)

Y! SPORTS

The System is a new book coming out next month talking about some of the evils of college sports. It seems the one and only Lacey Pearl Earps comes clean for the first time in the book. Nothing new to Tennessee fans, but should be an interesting read.

Now if they only shed light on Kiffin's infamous rumored car wreck.

Those girls were essentially prostitutes. I heard some pretty crazy stories about them way back when I was at UT. This stuff went on under Fulmer as well.

Those girls were essentially prostitutes. I heard some pretty crazy stories about them way back when I was at UT. This stuff went on under Fulmer as well.

I can 100% assure you that not all were. Some may have but there were plenty of others willing if they weren't

I can 100% assure you that not all were. Some may have but there were plenty of others willing if they weren't

I'm sure that not all were, but there were definitely a few that absolutely were and were known by the AD to get sexually involved with recruits. I'm sure this happens at every school.

:eek:hmy: Whoa dude! Let's not get carried away now.

Your a telling me these young ladies might have rubbed up against some of these boys and convinced them to do something they might not have wanted to do.

I just cant believe it !

It's the truth. I was close enough to the program and had friends on the team that opened my eyes to the shadiness of college football.

Damn sorry I did not know you were an enlightened fan who is an insider with friends on the team. :whistling:

Not to be a stickler for detail but, while the sanctions came down in 2009, Bama didn't actually "do" anything in '09. The issue was discovered and reported in 2007.

Stickler for detail, was that before or after the probations?

VN Store

Back