The System aka Bryce Brown for $40 and a blonde

Your a telling me these young ladies might have rubbed up against some of these boys and convinced them to do something they might not have wanted to do.

I just cant believe it !

There's a certain injured LB at Arkansas that would say that statement is true. Only reason he flipped his commitment at the end

Y! SPORTS

The System is a new book coming out next month talking about some of the evils of college sports. It seems the one and only Lacey Pearl Earps comes clean for the first time in the book. Nothing new to Tennessee fans, but should be an interesting read.

Now if they only shed light on Kiffin's infamous rumored car wreck.

Little Lanny would pimp his wife for a 5 star DT.:)

When names come up on paying for players & SEC they don't think LSU they think Bama & the Barn.

Everybody pays the players the NCAA only cares about it only if you make it to the top, think about when the last time you heard that the NCAA is after New Mexico or Tulsa.:eek:hmy:

When names come up on paying for players & SEC they don't think LSU they think Bama & the Barn.

Fine. Again I ask, what does that have to do with Seals-Jones? Are you implying that Bama offered money to a kid whom they didn't even offer a scholarship?

Water is wet. The sky is blue.

Things like paying players, changing grades, pushing athletes through classes and majors, steroid abuse, drug abuse, etc. go on (from my experience) at the FBS level in lower-tier conferences and escalates as you go up. I have trained and trained with former SEC, Big 10, Big East, Sun Belt and NFL football players. I've heard all kinds of things in the gym.

LSU and Auburn are pretty much the only options.

Fine. Again I ask, what does that have to do with Seals-Jones? Are you implying that Bama offered money to a kid whom they didn't even offer a scholarship?

I am saying LSU & the Barn are NOT the only options. That Bama didn't offer a scholarship is meaningless. The offer of $$ could have easily come before the offer of a scholarship. If so, then why offer, especially if father had already turned down $600K?

Infer as you will.

I am saying LSU & the Barn are NOT the only options. That Bama didn't offer a scholarship is meaningless. The offer of $$ could have easily come before the offer of a scholarship. If so, then why offer, especially if father had already turned down $600K?

Infer as you will.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read, so I guess that's the inference I will go with.

Lol. . .saying "LSU & the Barn are NOT the only options" a conspiracy theory? You really are quite the paranoid. :crazy:

No, you implied that Bama was an option. That's the conspiracy theory.

Tell you what: I'll go eat some paint chips. When I come back, I'll bet your posts make sense. If that fails, I'll drink the mercury out of my thermometer.

Tell you what: I'll go eat some paint chips. When I come back, I'll bet your posts make sense. If that fails, I'll drink the mercury out of my thermometer.

Wow!....you're a pro at this ingestion thing! :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Again your inference was wrong. No where did I say or imply Bama was involved.

What I stated was that when people think of paying players and the SEC the two names that come up are Bama & the Barn due to their past indiscretions.

The scenario that $$s could be made before an offer of a scholarship was made to refute your error that
LSU and Auburn are pretty much the only options.
. I would consider you extremely naïve if you thought this scenario could not happen.

Now go take your meds, paranoid.

VN Store

Back