The Thread Where People Argue About Kneeling in the NFL (merged)

MJ had similar problems with the Bulls and it took them awhile before it took off.

Honestly, I don't blame LJ but it is something he is always compared against Jordan with as Jordan is considered more "loyal" for sticking it out with the Bulls until they finally got Phil Jackson and surrounded him with a decent squad.

Kind of. They had the 11th pick, the 9th pick, the 8th pick, then #8 and #10 in the same draft (were able to acquire Grant and Pippen), the 11th pick, #6, and then after that, it was late picks every year.

Ultimately, they had 5 bites at the top 10 apple and hit huge on 2 of them.

Reactions: volbound1700
Yes master, whatever you say. You know all and your “King” rules over all. I see you must be one of “The King’s” chosen disciples that bow before his every move. I guess you’re the smart guy, and I am nothing but a peasant. I’m sorry I didn’t worship him like I was commanded to do. All hail “The Chosen One” and his blind witnesses 🙇‍♂️

Bro, I'm teaching you the proper use of a word and doing you a favor so you don't look foolish misusing it for the rest of your life. It's a good thing because it's better for you to have this childish reaction with internet strangers than it would be to react like this with real people in your life. Now move on with your life and use it correctly.

Yes master, whatever you say. You know all and your “King” rules over all. I see you must be one of “The King’s” chosen disciples that bow before his every move. I guess you’re the smart guy, and I am nothing but a peasant. I’m sorry I didn’t worship him like I was commanded to do. All hail “The Chosen One” and his blind witnesses 🙇‍♂️

This was an immature post that added nothing to the conversation.

Bro, I'm teaching you the proper use of a word and doing you a favor so you don't look foolish misusing it for the rest of your life. It's a good thing because it's better for you to have this childish reaction with internet strangers than it would be to react like this with real people in your life. Now move on with your life and use it correctly.
And I’m telling you IDGAF. Keep slobbering over The Feaux King. That’s your right as a sports fan. I won’t be doing it. That’s my right. So you can move on and stop commenting on my stuff because my opinion will never change about him. Good luck in your future endeavors 👍

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
And I’m telling you IDGAF. Keep slobbering over The Feaux King. That’s your right as a sports fan. I won’t be doing it. That’s my right. So you can move on and stop commenting on my stuff because my opinion will never change about him. Good luck in your future endeavors 👍

Nobody is confusing you for someone who GAF about saying accurate things ITT

Love a good pissing contest over Athletes, everyone of these guys each one of you are bashing have skeletons in their closets.

People didn't like Kobe because of the Colorado incident, fair enough.
People don't like MJ because he was a complete Prick, fair enough.
LBJ turned lots of individuals against him because of the big Announcement BS back in 2010. Big whoop just sign with the team and don't make a freaking Circus out if it.

They all were or are great as Basketball players but sucked in other areas, who freaking cares. Individuals window lick for different players of different eras.

I window lick for my favorite teams not individual players.

Love a good pissing contest over Athletes, everyone of these guys each one of you are bashing have skeletons in their closets.

LBJ turned lots of individuals against him because of the big Announcement BS back in 2010. Big whoop just sign with the team and don't make a freaking Circus out if it.

They all were or are great as Basketball players but sucked in other areas, who freaking cares. Individuals window lick for different players of different eras.

IMO, the problem was he let the Cavs fans down in the harshest fashion. He did the right thing by making a circus out of it because he raised $1m for the Boys Club. He should have made it into a circus, regardless of whether you or I like it.

If he could do it over, he should have prepared everyone and said "I'm leaving Cleveland, so tune in to find out where I'm going."

Bad move by his agent and PR people to let him do it the other way.

In the scheme of things, it truly doesn't matter. Do we know who the all-time great Chariot Racer was in Ancient Rome and who was their GOAT? How about Jousting Champion from the Medieval Era?

Our Pro athletes will be forgotten sometime in the future as well.

How refreshing was it to see the Girls win the Gold tonight?

Pure joy on their faces, to the chants of “USA!”.

They were so happy out there on the floor cloaked in the flag, waving it, posing with it.

Well done, Ladies. Congrats.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
What evidence do you have that he faked a hate crime? My guess is you have zero. Now think about that and your position.
There's ZERO evidence that what he claimed happened to him actually happened. Now think about that and your position.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back