The twilight days of Pax Americana and its coming fall

That's because our education system indoctrinated our kids to hate America.

Yep. My son actually spent last weekend burning flags.

No, really. He and his troop spent part of their camping weekend properly retiring American flags according to flag code. This is the third state he's participated in this ceremony.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Yep. My son actually spent last weekend burning flags.

No, really. He and his troop spent part of their camping weekend properly retiring American flags according to flag code. This is the third state he's participated in this ceremony.
Boy or cub scouts?

If we could just let each state be what it wants to be we could avoid that. Let California be California. Let Tennessee be Tennessee. Let Florida, Texas and New York be what they want to be instead of trying to force the desires of one group of people upon another group of people thousands of miles away.

If your not happy with your state politics then try to change them or move to another state if it bothers you enough instead of trying to grow the federal govt involvement with a law that half the country doesn’t want.

You mean go back to the original structure? That would be ideal but it’s not happening.

I think you are a tad naive on this subject.
I've never met a bureaucrat with enough money, a politician with enough votes, or a military-minded person who thought we were adequately protected.

Reactions: AM64
Gondor still has some strength but against the darkness rising in the East, we can but fight the long defeat.
(Unless of course we wake up, remove the woke soy boys and mask Karens from all positions of influence in our culture, and reestablish basic traditional values as the bedrock of our society again). What in the World would Patton say if he saw the state of our military today?

And this current set of radicals is going to make it all meaningless because the money won’t be worth the paper it’s printed on

Money has always been a mental construct, existing as a manifestation of thought and will.

VN Store

Back