The U.S. Government is now the worst threat

Exposing the deep corruption at the highest levels in our federal government? Not hinted at, but shown for the world to see.

Didn't stave it off, but he certainly exposed it far more than any other President in modern history.
I saw nothing exposed that should surprise anyone who pays attention. I saw a con man take the gop for a ride and watched his piss poor leadership drive us into the place we are now.

Reactions: Volatility
And one thing about it, PJ, this goes way beyond Biden. But if there is one person who could make the majority of this dangerous rhetoric from the left come to a screeching halt, it's Biden.

His silence is tacit permission for it to not only continue, but get worse since he has the media and tech backing him up.
So now you agree that Trump was racist because he was largely silent about it and that was tacit approval?

Honestly I don't really care much about that when someone starts talking civil war and didn't realize that in 2 years everything could change.
Does anyone talking of a "civil war" in anything more than a metaphorical sense even believe in America anymore?

Considering what the OP does (or did) for a living, you might want to take notice...

Whatever his profession is, he's admitting he finally woke up in the last month or two and "now" realized the government is the biggest threat to our civil liberties. This has been mostly true for all governments for all time. It's definitely been true of our government for at least my entire lifetime.

You know Biden took credit for writting the Patriot Act

"I introduced the terrorism bill in '94 that had a lot of these things in it," Biden again said.
"The devil's in the details. For example, you talked about the Internet. We can get a (inaudible), we can go now, if you are in the mob, and we can find out who you called -- not the content of the conversation."

Trump appointed the actual author of the PATRIOT Act to SCOTUS, LOL

The constitution is only as good as the citizens who value it.
When you place all the guns and decision making power in the hands of a few and then tell them to limit themselves, the outcome is the current state of this country. If the constitution worked, what would we fear of an out of control government? Shouldn’t that document’s text prevent anything unlawful from the federal government from being put in place? Rhetorical question.

When you place all the guns and decision making power in the hands of a few and then tell them to limit themselves, the outcome is the current state of this country. If the constitution worked, what would we fear of an out of control government? Shouldn’t that document’s text prevent anything unlawful from the federal government from being put in place? Rhetorical question.

It's a document, if we the citizens don't enforce it it's useless.

Did you miss the part where they have all the guns and the monopoly on the use of force/violence against us pesky citizens?

The citizenry is far better armed than all the law enforcement agencies in this country. It's a matter of will.

Reactions: AM64
Another way of framing this, if we're going to focus on the president, is ask who was the last president who, when his term ended had a less powerful federal government than when it started? It certainly wasn't Trump.

Reactions: Wireless1
Whatever his profession is, he's admitting he finally woke up in the last month or two and "now" realized the government is the biggest threat to our civil liberties. This has been mostly true for all governments for all time. It's definitely been true of our government for at least my entire lifetime.

I haven't just woke up

I have said this since I started posting in the politics forum, even when sone of you had pictures of Obama on your bedroom ceilings

Its just gotten worse in the last 8 years or so
Now, you have a portion of the Democratic Party trying its best to lead us down the path to a Totalitarian government

Even guys like Bret Weinstein have been warning people for years and he is far from being a Trump supporter or a "white nationalist"

Last edited:
The citizenry is far better armed than all the law enforcement agencies in this country. It's a matter of will.
The will to die and be demonized in the press as an extremist/terrorist. Ok.

All that sounds nice and all but these folks won’t even take off the masks. The average person doesn’t care about freedom, they foolishly prefer safety. Which, of course is like letting the wolves guard your chicken coop.

Another way of framing this, if we're going to focus on the president, is ask who was the last president who, when his term ended had a less powerful federal government than when it started? It certainly wasn't Trump.

I don't think there has been any president that ended his term with a less powerful federal government than he inherited.

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
The will to die and be demonized in the press as an extremist/terrorist. Ok.

All that sounds nice and all but these folks won’t even take off the masks. The average person doesn’t care about freedom, they foolishly prefer safety. Which, of course is like letting the wolves guard your chicken coop.

I agree with you. We as a country do not deserve the full freedoms our constitution guarantees.

Reactions: AM64
I haven't just woke up

I have said this since I started posting in the politics forum, even when sone of you had pictures of Obama on your bedroom ceilings

Its just gotten worse in the last 8 years or so
Now, you have a portion of the Democratic Party trying its best to lead us down the path of to a Totalitarian government

Even guys like Bret Weinstein have been warning people for years and he is far from being a Trump supporter or a "white nationalist"

You are the one who said "is now the worst threat" in the freaking thread title. If you meant to say it's always been this way but it's worse in recent years, then you should/would have said that.

VN Store

Back