The Unoffocial Wimbledon 2013 Thread

According to the recap, it was a good semifinal. I only saw part of the third. Oh well.

For all the chaos of the last two weeks, we end up with the top two seeds in the final.

After watching the replays of the semis, I'm pretty sure I don't wanna be on the receiving end of the Delpo or Janowicz serves.

I've got the Djoker in 4 or 5 tomorrow. Murray has played some less than stellar tennis these last two matches, but has fought back from the brink. No way that will be good enough against Djokovic - even if his down the line backhand isnt dialed in.

The crowd could be the trump card in Murray's favor. But I feel this one belongs to Novak.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've got the Djoker in 4 or 5 tomorrow. Murray has played some less than stellar tennis these last two matches, but has fought back from the brink. No way that will be good enough against Djokovic - even if his down the line backhand isnt dialed in.

The crowd could be the trump card in Murray's favor. But I feel this one belongs to Novak.

I think you're probably right. I know if the ralies keep going 20 hits, the winner will be one tired puppy.

Djokovic not looking good after that first set. It appears that the semi-final took too much out of him. Murray in form and ready for moment.

Best line on twitter today:

Andy Murray, of Scotland, fails to convert three match points against Djokovic; Andy Murray, of Great Britain, wins Wimbledon championship on 4th match point!

Reactions: 3 people
Congrats to all Brits, especially Andy and Stephen. Been a long time coming.

Lol thanks. Tennis is the only European sport I watch really, it's so awesome to have a Brit doing well for a change, he may not be the most outgoing chap - but Andy is so passionate - after years of Henman getting thrashed, victory tastes good!

I watched the interview with her because my wife wanted to see it. Turns out, she's very endearing. F'n smart, too. How many tennis players boast a 175 IQ? She could not be more annoying, on court.

She claims a 175 IQ. Color me skeptical.

I swear I cannot decide which player I want to pull this semi-final match out between JM Del Potro and Nole Djokovic. I absolutely love both of their games. Amazing tennis.

How does JMDP hit the ball so damn hard? Obliterates it.

On to the 5th.

It seemingly defies physics.

VN Store

Back