The very stable genius had to be sequestered from nukes

Woodward/Costa book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons - CNNPolitics

General Milley met with top military brass and, convinced that Trump had completely lost it, ordered them not to let Trump do something nutty.

Got to keep Trump out of the WH in 2024, for the sake of the World and humanity.

LOL ... Got to keep Sleepy Joe out of the WH as well. He's destroying the country pretty well.
Joe Biden is the worse president since Carter & Obama.

Biden has shown no signs of losing it and wanting to nuke someone just because he's pi$$ed off at the world and his ego can't handle it.
He just can’t tell if he **** his drawers or if he even has drawers on but other than that he’s a specimen of mental fitness

Reactions: Wireless1
Biden has shown no signs of losing it and wanting to nuke someone just because he's pi$$ed off at the world and his ego can't handle it.
Well he did just drone strike an innocent aid and several innocent children. Maybe he shouldn’t have retaliated until he knew what he was doing? His ego just couldn’t handle it I would guess.

Last edited:
LOL ... Got to keep Sleepy Joe out of the WH as well. He's destroying the country pretty well.
Joe Biden is the worse president since Carter & Obama.
Do not put Biden in the same class as Obama, that’s way too much credit for Joe. I honestly thought I would never see a President close to as bad as Jimmy, God has answered Jimmy’s prayers and sent us a President much worse.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Do not put Biden in the same class as Obama, that’s way too much credit for Joe. I honestly thought I would never see a President close to as bad as Jimmy, God has answered Jimmy’s prayers and sent us a President much worse.

Then you have to think about how dumb supposedly 80+ million people are. We’re regressing.

Milley seems to have gone off the reservation or something. He's painted himself as the hero of the world who kept Dictator Trump from nuking the entire planet. One man against an unstoppable force and he barely prevailed.

Reactions: davethevol
The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

Earlier today, one of the most consequential stories in a long time broke with the revelation that Gen. Mark Milley, now the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had colluded with the Chinese to possibly commit treason. The discussion that led to the quote in question happened via secret, unsanctioned calls between Milley and a top Chinese general. At one point, Milley is reported to have pledged to the Chinese that he would tip them off about any possible attack coming from the United States.

Later, it was revealed that Milley was working with Nancy Pelosi, both of which were trying to subvert the constitutional system in order to essentially neuter Donald Trump’s ability to function as Commander in Chief.

The Gaslighting Begins After Mark Milley's Treasonous Actions Are Revealed

the commander who criticized the Afghanistan withdrawal was almost universally critiqued for breaking military code even if you agreed with his message. he too knew and accepted the consequences. this is way beyond that - wonder if Milley will receive the same universal condemnation.

VN Store

Back