The Virginia Gov race

What great news!!!

Democrats and their enablers in the press will say that people who voted for Youngkin are deplorables, racists, bitter clingers, etc.

Looks like Biden and Obama campaigning did not help McCauliffe.

I'm just surprised that the margin looks big enough that the Democrats can't steal this election.

Plus Republicans won Lt. Governor, Attorney General, and House of Delegates.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
What great news!!!

Democrats and their enablers in the press will say that people who voted for Youngkin are deplorables, racists, bitter clingers, etc.

Looks like Biden and Obama campaigning did not help McCauliffe.

I'm just surprised that the margin looks big enough that the Democrats can't steal this election.

Plus Republicans won Lt. Governor, Attorney General, and House of Delegates.
ga gov abrams will just declare the clintonite the winner
stacey-abrams-isnt-giving-up-on-her-campaign-for--2-23883-1541704118-11_dblbig.jpg

Very surprised at this - not that Younkin is winning but that they didnt pull the same overnight voting shenanigans. Wondering if the more establishment part of the Dem party (who funded and ran the 2020 operation) wanted to send a big rebuke to their own woketista wing and as a wakeup call for 2022 and 2024. Also its not a national race (implications yes but in power and vote at federal level no). Still very surprising.

On the GOP side in the "professional political class", I think you will hear a lot of calls for Trumpism without the extra divisiveness of Trump himself and will use the big win in VA as evidence of Trump principles without Trump personality. Not sure its going to read that way or be acceptable to the Trump base but it will be the sell.

VN Store

Back