The Woke Olympics

Ok. Nice deflection
How did I deflect? According to NFL owners, Moon wasn't smart enough to play QB in the NFL....your words.

I responded with, in 2021, Dems don't think blacks are smart enough to obtain an ID or use the Internet.

You can't see the similarity?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
How did I deflect? According to NFL owners, Moon wasn't smart enough to play QB in the NFL....your words.

I responded with, in 2021, Dems don't think blacks are smart enough to obtain an ID or use the Internet.

You can't see the similarity?
Two mutually exclusive events. Completely out of context. Again, OK

Uhhh, nobody hits 100% and the level of difficulty is high when you go for this indefensible shot. People go for safer shots that can be blocked because they don't want to risk missing the frame.
That's her shot choice but an elite level player should bury a pk easily. Hit side net and it's almost guaranteed unless the keeper guesses right and gets an incredible jump

That's her shot choice but an elite level player should bury a pk easily. Hit side net and it's almost guaranteed unless the keeper guesses right and gets an incredible jump

Dude, anybody who knows soccer knows this deserves props. All the keeper has to do is guess right. She didn't give her a chance to because she took a risky shot.

Reactions: MAD
Dude, anybody who knows soccer knows this deserves props.
Hitting a pk doesn't really. Good shot but should be made. This is coming from someone who played and knows the game. Was also a gk and realize the huge advantage given to the shooters

Did anyone on the us team not make it? The gk deserves more props than MR

Hitting a pk doesn't really. Good shot but should be made. This is coming from someone who played and knows the game. Was also a gk and realize the huge advantage given to the shooters

Did anyone on the us team not make it? The gk deserves more props than MR

It's not a competition for most credit. She gets the credit she deserves. You should make your PK. It doesn't mean they're all equally easy. She picked the highest level of difficulty and executed, guaranteeing the keeper had no say in the matter. How did you play soccer or any sport and not understand this?

Reactions: NashVol11 and MAD
It's not a competition for most credit. She gets the credit she deserves. You should make your PK. It doesn't mean they're all equally easy. She picked the highest level of difficulty and executed, guaranteeing the keeper had no say in the matter. How did you play soccer or any sport and not understand this?
I said it was a good strike but nothing about scoring a pk is overly impressive. The conversion rate has to be around 80%. Probably around pro bball ft%

I said it was a good strike but nothing about scoring a pk is overly impressive. The conversion rate has to be around 80%. Probably around pro bball ft%

It's just under 74% for women.

I promise you that people in the soccer community are impressed by attempting and executing this type of PK. The most embarrassing thing you can do is miss the frame. You get laughed at for that. Play it safe and the keeper blocks and everybody shrugs their shoulders. It's the risk/reward factor

I promise you that people in the soccer community are impressed by attempting and executing this type of PK. The most embarrassing thing you can do is miss the frame. You get laughed at for that. Play it safe and the keeper blocks and everybody shrugs their shoulders. It's the risk/reward factor
Yet the keeper only blocks it maybe 20% of the time. It's 12yds on a 24x8 frame and should be close to auto for the best in the game

You described it as savage. A dink down the middle is savage but a hard, well-placed shot really isn't

Geesh Huff, You got soccer balls on your panties.

VN Store

Back