The Woke Olympics

So it's defensive to introduce facts and statistics into a debate?

Sheesh.
The stats show a pk is converted about as regularly as a free throw. Even more for the elite. It's really not that huge a deal and never really savage

1st. It was a light-hearted comment.

2nd. No, I think it is defensive to make it a debate because others disagree with the level of savageness the shot was.

3rd. There is no reason to be a Dink about it.

I'll take all the blame for making it a debate. Pardon me for correcting the man for saying 100% is the standard. Sorry to all involved for saying "savage".

I'll take all the blame for making it a debate. Pardon me for correcting the man for saying 100% is the standard. Sorry to all involved for saying "savage".
I never made that claim. There are likely players hitting them in the mid 90s. It's a pk and they are converted at a high rate at all levels sure to the nature of the kick

She should. There are occasions where it won't happen but that's the goal right?

You act like this in any sports discussion. There are others who know what they're talking about. I've taken pks and I've been in goal for them. I understand the idea behind them. Anyone acting like it's some ridiculous accomplishment is just being argumentative

She should. There are occasions where it won't happen but that's the goal right?

You act like this in any sports discussion. There are others who know what they're talking about. I've taken pks and I've been in goal for them. I understand the idea behind them. Anyone acting like it's some ridiculous accomplishment is just being argumentative

Nobody should make 100%, unless they take 3 or fewer in their career.

I didn't say or act like it was some ridiculous accomplishment. It was an awesome PK, as far as those go. I can't believe we're both still going and you have the nerve to call me argumentative.

I'm pretty sure there are 3rd world countries where judges sentence convicted felons to debate Huff.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Why didn’t she say that to begin with? Instead of saying her head wasn’t in it and she wasn’t having fun? This is also different from a “mental health” issue. At this point just seems like trying to find the best excuse

At this point your post seems like trying to find a reason to be mad

Why didn’t she say that to begin with? Instead of saying her head wasn’t in it and she wasn’t having fun? This is also different from a “mental health” issue. At this point just seems like trying to find the best excuse
They were talking about it the day she pulled out. Many commentators speculated it's what was going on based on her vault routine alone. She looked lost doing it.

Reactions: NashVol11
I saw this earlier today. Idiots look for anything to be offended by instead of complying with the rules.

What I don't get is, if it's such a problem then just cut your ****ing hair. It'll grow back! You only compete at this level for a very small window of your life! Sometimes people need to recognize when a situation is bigger than themselves and if they want to participate, they need to comply and just do whatever they have to do to compete. It's JUST hair for god's sake! Some want to act like they're being asked to remove a limb.

What I don't get is, if it's such a problem then just cut your ****ing hair. It'll grow back! Sometimes people need to recognize when a situation is just bigger than themselves and if they want to participate, they need to comply and just do whatever they have to do to compete. it's JUST hair!

Oh no there can’t be any sort of sacrifice. There’s been people shave every hair on their body and haven’t complained. They did what they had to do to compete at the highest level to get every bit of advantage they can.

VN Store

Back