The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just incredible. That tiger driver 91 is such a dangerous move. You have to be perfect in what you do to avoid serious injury. That showed a lot of trust in Will Ospreay by Omega. Only a few people can pull the move off properly.

That was one of those matches where I just sat transfixed to the screen. Like you said JCHS, when it works... It is poetry. That was the pinnacle of professional wrestling in this day age. One of those matches that probably every wrestler from every federation was watching or will watch.

If you're Okada or Danielson and you are fighting later over who the best in the world is... I think you're fighting for 3rd best in the world at this point. That's tough follow. Correct booking to put this trios match in between.

I'm a fan of Danielson and that was not a good main event match. Between that and the opener with MJF, they were a little underwhelming. I was surprised with Danielson and Okada.. Ospreay and Omega stole the show. That match was incredible and back and forth. I was entertained.

The 6 man was good nostalgic fun,but Sting made me nervous at times. I think he was supposed to move out of the way of Sammy on the table. At 64,have your one last match with Jericho and ride off into the sunset.

I enjoyed the women's match. Toni Storm has improved a lot. Looking forward to seeing who they have going against her next.

Overall, I wasn't blown away by a couple of matches ,but it was well worth it. I had fun because I don't watch too many AEW PPVs.

VN Store

Back