The WRASSLIN’ Thread

A WWE stable I'd like to see. Bo Dallas, Eric Rowan, Braun Stroman, and Alexa Bliss. A new Wyatt family. But it would have to include Bo, imo, to truly be a tribute to his brother. And change his ring name. WWE stuck Taylor Rotunda with a bad gimmick. I'd like to see what he could do walking in the shoes of his brother.
This is part of what sucks about Bray being gone.
I know Alexa was part of the stable but I'm not sure they ever truly called her Soster Abbigail, now that part of the story will always be untold. Plus you had the Fiend vs Demon Balor that will go untold.

Last edited:
Now WWE is bringing Cena back good grief rather have my eyes poked out with a fork ....

I take it you're not a fan of John Cena, knoxvol? Lol I don't mind the guy as long as they get good use out of him this go around. There's a couple of short runs they can go with like him and Cody and Cena/Rollins. I doubt WWE will,but one can hope.

I take it you're not a fan of John Cena, knoxvol? Lol I don't mind the guy as long as they get good use out of him this go around. There's a couple of short runs they can go with like him and Cody and Cena/Rollins. I doubt WWE will,but one can hope.
I used to really not like him. But it's hard to dislike someone who works with Make A Wish that much. Also Peacemaker is kind of awesome.

Been trying to watch Dynamite since last night. Got some weird DVR problem where it gets caught in a loop during the Cole/Kingdom face-off. It's weird.

I had the same issue in the Cole face off using sling. I fast forwarded a minute and it was fine after that.

Weird

Reactions: knoxvol52
I had the same issue in the Cole face off using sling. I fast forwarded a minute and it was fine after that.

Weird
I finally was able to do that. When I first happened it wouldn't rewind of fast-forward. I had to switch to the on demand feed when it dropped. It still stalled in the same spot. But let me fast-forward. I use Sling because it's cheap. But little stuff like that gets annoying sometimes.

I finally was able to do that. When I first happened it wouldn't rewind of fast-forward. I had to switch to the on demand feed when it dropped. It still stalled in the same spot. But let me fast-forward. I use Sling because it's cheap. But little stuff like that gets annoying sometimes.

Hahaha literally the exact same thing for me. Used the OD feature to skip it

But....I do like sling

Jey USO is going to Raw announced on Payback last night... Also KO contract is coming up and they lost the tag titles to the Judgement day last night... Balor and Priest....

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Jey USO is going to Raw announced on Payback last night... Also KO contract is coming up and they lost the tag titles to the Judgement day last night... Balor and Priest....
What do you think that means for KO?
Resigning or AEW?

Do you know Sammy's contract situation?
I think those two are best together. They should just stay linked their whole careers at this point.

I was real surprised at that finish

VN Store

Back