The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just now getting around to All In. FTR coming on now. This is going to be good. I'm sick of the Young Bucks still. Pulling for FTR. Punk vs. Joe was decent. Expected a longer match from them. Also expected a longer match with Golden Elite vs. BCG and Takeshita. That was a very good match though. A lot of action packed into a shorter match.

FTR and Young Bucks was really good, but nothing I wouldn't expect in Dynamite or Collision. Those two always give great matches.

The women's 4-way was entertaining. I won't spoil the ending of this. But it went how I expected.

Stadium Stampede was awesome. Loved it.

Sweeerrrrrve is up next!

It was interesting the way they booked this match with Cole as the clear heel. I really don't think they needed to do that. They should have just booked it as whatever will be will be type of booking. Kind of like the old Dusty Rhodes type of booking. MJF is great. Just very observant and conscious of what he wants the audience to understand.

Very good match. I was not sure if Adam Coke could deliver, but boy he sure did. Both of them. That puts these two in the upper echelon now.

I think they handled the Roderick Strong angle incorrectly though.

But I really liked the match. Finish kind of wonky... Like a Jeff Jarrett finish.
Great ending.

Incredible event overall. Solid matches. A few of them outstanding. None of them were what I would call bad. The crowd was the star of the show, as well it should have been. I don't know about anyone else, but the crowd noise in my feed was overwhelming Excalibur at some points. Very loud and exuberant crowd.

The whole event had a "big-time" feel to it. And it lived up to it I believe.

VN Store

Back