The WRASSLIN’ Thread

“Pepsi is a soft drink” might be one of the best wrestling signs I’ve ever seen.

I'm surprised down south that nobody has came up with a sign that Pepsi is Coke. As far as relation to Punk,this either has to be a work to build up Punk as this unlikeable human being or that Tony thinks Punk is above reproach and can get away with everything.

If so,I don't know why because IMO his match with Joe last night was really disappointing.He's a good promo when he's allowed to shoot. They have plenty of good,young talent in the ring and on the mic.

In other news, Cena looks to be a regular for the next 7 weeks on Smackdown. Probably for a ratings boost while Roman is taking his break while being champion. A little surprised...

Probably because he has nothing else to do during the writers’ and actors’ strikes

A WWE stable I'd like to see. Bo Dallas, Eric Rowan, Braun Stroman, and Alexa Bliss. A new Wyatt family. But it would have to include Bo, imo, to truly be a tribute to his brother. And change his ring name. WWE stuck Taylor Rotunda with a bad gimmick. I'd like to see what he could do walking in the shoes of his brother.

That one hit me hard. I loved Bray, the Fiend gimmick is what got me back into wrestling. Saw it for the very first time when I took my boys to a house show in Knoxville and I was hooked right then. He seemed to be a decent human being too from what I could tell. Hate it for his wife and kids and family. Still don’t seem real

VN Store

Back