The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I didn't get around to watching it as I was enjoying watching Florida St delivering a beatdown to LSU last night. However,from what I've read and the highlights I watched,the PPV was solid.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Joe and MJF.

Cool that they put Miro to good use with a all out(pardon the pun) hoss fight with Hobbs. Got a laugh over the "meat" chants.

Heard good things about Starks/Danielson.

Statlander is definitely one worth focusing on and pushing more because she could put the women's division on her shoulders (quite literally)

Also wanted to say this.... No Punk,no problem...

Last edited:
Rumors that Punk came close to coming back to WWE in January. The plan was for Punk to return at the Royal Rumble, get eliminated by Owens and Main Event Night 1 of Mania against Owens.

Also, it will ultimately be Nick Khan’s call if Punk comes back to WWE.

Who thinks he goes back?
I do - WWE would be crazy to not even at least have him for a short run.

Rumors that Punk came close to coming back to WWE in January. The plan was for Punk to return at the Royal Rumble, get eliminated by Owens and Main Event Night 1 of Mania against Owens.

Also, it will ultimately be Nick Khan’s call if Punk comes back to WWE.

Who thinks he goes back?
I do - WWE would be crazy to not even at least have him for a short run.
Even though Punk is drama. He draws ratings and crowds..... With new ownership in WWE I definitely see him making a return....

Reactions: headhunter15
Like I stated earlier he will put asses in the seats and ratings on T.V. truthfully WWE needs something Seth Rollins lol doesn't cut it for me..... Need a great Villain...
He certainly inspires strong feelings in people. You either love him or hate him. But he quits when he doesn't get his way. Whatever happens I don't think he'll have a long run.

Get ready for the bashing of AEW, Tony Khan and the Elite, etc. if they give him a mic.
X Pac done the same stuff when he came back to WWE from WCW , McMahon gave him a mic and he slung **** at Bischoff... Austin done same thing when he got let go from WCW but he went the ECW route to spout off......

If I’m WWE, sign Punk to a short contract from Survivor Series and end it at Mania.

Potentially face Owens, Rollins, or a triple threat against Roman and Cody where Punk takes the pin.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
If I’m WWE, sign Punk to a short contract from Survivor Series and end it at Mania.

Potentially face Owens, Rollins, or a triple threat against Roman and Cody where Punk takes the pin.
Survivor Series - Mania is six months. Do you think he can get along with the rest of the roster and management for that long?

He won't have nearly the stroke he had in AEW and their are several members of the roster and management that will immediately want him gone.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Trying to watch Dynamite. Sling being a little flakey again. It's starting to get annoying. Anyway, am I the only one that is really starting enjoy Toni Storm's crazy pants character. That "watch for the shoe" thing tonight made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Trying to watch Dynamite. Sling being a little flakey again. It's starting to get annoying. Anyway, am I the only one that is really starting enjoy Toni Storm's crazy pants character. That "watch for the shoe" thing tonight made me laugh way harder than it should have.
Her new character is getting super over.

VN Store

Back