The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Sorry Cody. No beating Roman for the title and Mania. Not yours.

It could head in that direction. It's a better choice because I don't see them going back to a rematch like that with Roman taking a break unless they build Cody up as unstoppable from here on out. Rock/Roman is a better sell for WrestleMania.

Reactions: knoxvol52
It could head in that direction. It's a better choice because I don't see them going back to a rematch like that with Roman taking a break unless they build Cody up as unstoppable from here on out. Rock/Roman is a better sell for WrestleMania.
I think they've wanted this the last few years. Interesting that it happened as soon as the merger went through.

I think they've wanted this the last few years. Interesting that it happened as soon as the merger went through.
Rock was on Pat's show today and confirmed he was supposed to fight Roman at WM. Couldn’t figure out how to tie him into the current story. But is open to it potentially eventually happening. Even teased next year’s WM as a possibility

Rock was on Pat's show today and confirmed he was supposed to fight Roman at WM. Couldn’t figure out how to tie him into the current story. But is open to it potentially eventually happening. Even teased next year’s WM as a possibility
I mean I'd be astonished if they weren't planning on having him as the main event come April.

Reactions: knoxvol52
WWE doing WWE things bringing back the attitude era stars to help ratings...this is why even though I love wrestling ...things like this makes zero sense to me..like putting a band aid on cut that needs stitches...promote the younger talent and move on from the past...DX was my favorite with SM and company...but the reunions are redundant.let it goooooooo😔

If rumors are true,I could see Jade as a big get for WWE. I disagree about putting her straight into WWE. NXT would be a great place to start and work on her in ring work.
Just watched her vs Stat on Rampage. Sure looked like she was saying goodbye with that hug at the end.

I agree with NXT for her. She is still a little green.

Just watched her vs Stat on Rampage. Sure looked like she was saying goodbye with that hug at the end.

I agree with NXT for her. She is still a little green.
Very much a goodbye. Looked like she was fighting back tears. Green in the ring but megastar potential through the roof. That was honestly her best match I've watched.

Very much a goodbye. Looked like she was fighting back tears. Green in the ring but megastar potential through the roof. That was honestly her best match I've watched.
Jade has presence for days. She'll do well in WWE, just needs some more ring time. It's easy to forget she's only been doing this a few years.

Anyone think it could turn into a triple threat matcb at Mania with The Rock Cody and Roman Reigns? Sounds like The Rock was saying he wanted to do something unprecedented. Does a Rock vs Roman match fit that bill? If so why not have just done it last year?

I could see that happening. Maybe build up Cody in a similar way to the way they did Brian going into WM30 as an underdog to a family feud who is taken for granted. Hard to say why it didn't happen last year. It would have made more sense then.

I could see that happening. Maybe build up Cody in a similar way to the way they did Brian going into WM30 as an underdog to a family feud who is taken for granted. Hard to say why it didn't happen last year. It would have made more sense then.
I also saw a scenario that said Cody is about to win at the Rumble and someone from the Bloodline interfers (most likely Solo) and screws him over and Cody wrestles that person at Mania. In that scenario Reigns beats The Rock at Mania to continue his streak and they carry the storyline another year and Cody beats Reigns at Wrestlemania 41 in 2 years.

VN Store

Back