The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Trying to watch Dynamite. Sling being a little flakey again. It's starting to get annoying. Anyway, am I the only one that is really starting enjoy Toni Storm's crazy pants character. That "watch for the shoe" thing tonight made me laugh way harder than it should have.

My bar for if something is truly good is if I can be sitting in my house, just me and the dog, and it still gets a physical reaction out of me.

I was wheeze laughing when she said "...Chin up! T!ts out! And always watch for the shooooooe..."

No idea where they'll take the character but I'm watching every second of it.

Also, mega props to Renee for not breaking yet.

My bar for if something is truly good is if I can be sitting in my house, just me and the dog, and it still gets a physical reaction out of me.

I was wheeze laughing when she said "...Chin up! T!ts out! And always watch for the shooooooe..."

No idea where they'll take the character but I'm watching every second of it.

Also, mega props to Renee for not breaking yet.
I think Renee came close this week. I was horse laughing.

They need to get "Chin up! T1ts Out! And always watch for the shooooe" on a T-Shirt stat.

Seeing as Saturday was Impacts 1000th episode, I thought this was a cool list,and hard to argue with.

Regarding Nash, I watch his podcast and heard of his son dying due to issues with alcoholism,but didn't know that about Nash himself.

The top ten looked good. Orange Cassidy in any top ten makes me laugh though,but I think they go by wins and losses.
I'm not a huge fan of Cassidy, he has grown on me. The thing with Hook tonight was hilarious too. But he deserves it. He's been one of the hardest workers this year. And he has had some great matches.

The top ten looked good. Orange Cassidy in any top ten makes me laugh though,but I think they go by wins and losses.
I have no problem with Orange being there. Say what you want, he put on banger after banger as International Champ. I question Vikingo and Josh Alexander being there. But, in fairness, I don't watch thier home promotions every week.

I have no problem with Orange being there. Say what you want, he put on banger after banger as International Champ. I question Vikingo and Josh Alexander being there. But, in fairness, I don't watch thier home promotions every week.

Yeah, I think it's more about how Orange has done this year which while it's hard for me to take him seriously, he has been surprisingly good. I don't know anything about Vikingo,but I think Alexander has been a cornerstone of Impact keeping it together as a great talent despite it not being what people remember of Impact in its glory days (Which now it's obviously not)

Yeah, I think it's more about how Orange has done this year which while it's hard for me to take him seriously, he has been surprisingly good. I don't know anything about Vikingo,but I think Alexander has been a cornerstone of Impact keeping it together as a great talent despite it not being what people remember of Impact in its glory days (Which now it's obviously not)
Yeah I have mostly seen Vikingo in AEW.

Alexander was out with injury for a good long while and I don't find him as compelling since. Even before I always felt Ethan Page was the better guy to come out of "The North".

The thing I like about Impact in its current form is that they embrace more "creative" storytelling than other promotions. Somehow I don't think Alexander fits that very well. I keep waiting on him to go to WWE.

Yeah I have mostly seen Vikingo in AEW.

Alexander was out with injury for a good long while and I don't find him as compelling since. Even before I always felt Ethan Page was the better guy to come out of "The North".

The thing I like about Impact in its current form is that they embrace more "creative" storytelling than other promotions. Somehow I don't think Alexander fits that very well. I keep waiting on him to go to WWE.

Yeah, where Impact lacks in budget and talent compared to AEW and WWE,it more than makes up for it in creative storytelling. Yeah,both are really talented and neither came out as the Janetty of the North. I also think Alexander has reached his peak,and needs to move on. I think he's loyal like Bobby Roode was,and has a hard time leaving right now. Definitely an interesting list this year.

I use to collect the PWI 500 magazines every year growing up,and always like what they put out.

Yeah, where Impact lacks in budget and talent compared to AEW and WWE,it more than makes up for it in creative storytelling. Yeah,both are really talented and neither came out as the Janetty of the North. I also think Alexander has reached his peak,and needs to move on. I think he's loyal like Bobby Roode was,and has a hard time leaving right now. Definitely an interesting list this year.

I use to collect the PWI 500 magazines every year growing up,and always like what they put out.
100% agree on Alexander. He needs to move on. NXT seems like the obvious choice for him IMO.

If rumors are true,I could see Jade as a big get for WWE. I disagree about putting her straight into WWE. NXT would be a great place to start and work on her in ring work.

VN Store

Back