The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I can see that. But I feel like Stat isn't to far ahead of them.
She's not, you're right. But I haven't heard Skye cut a promo longer than a couple of sentences. She needs to show she can grow a storyline with more than just deep stares.

Julia is very close. She's good with promos, ring work has really improved. There just feels like there is some tiny little thing missing for her. Can't put my finger on it

Reactions: JCHateSteve
She's not, you're right. But I haven't heard Skye cut a promo longer than a couple of sentences. She needs to show she can grow a storyline with more than just deep stares.

Julia is very close. She's good with promos, ring work has really improved. There just feels like there is some tiny little thing missing for her. Can't put my finger on it
Skye isn't ready.

Stat is better in ring. But Julia is way more over and has the best gimmick in the women's division short of Britt. I love Stat but she is a block of wood on the mic.

I figured Page and Swerve is next. They don't want the main event to follow that. To be honest, Swerve and Page is what I got the PPV for. I think it is going to steal the show

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back