The WRASSLIN’ Thread

A really solid and straight to the point promo by Garcia after the match with MJF. Maybe looking to be more serious,and getting away from the dancing stuff. Also, nice touch with the black and white Shida/Storm promo. Good signing of Mariah May for the women. Heard that Joe looked good. Sounds like a show I should have DVRd last night,but I'm glad to have checked out the highlights and results.

Not to lomg ago I might have guessed NWA.

I wonder what will happen to Penelope Ford, Kip, and Butcher? Dark Order maybe?

Yeah,after hearing about the deal with NXT that CW made for next year, things for NWA don't look promising. The Dark Order makes sense for them as I can't think of anything else they could do. They could easily be next to be released if that's the case.

Yeah,after hearing about the deal with NXT that CW made for next year, things for NWA don't look promising. The Dark Order makes sense for them as I can't think of anything else they could do. They could easily be next to be released if that's the case.
They very well could be. That faction would fit right into Impact too.

Roddy's "neck health" thing is great. His entrance tonight and using the spike piledriver at the end really worked.

I thought we were done with the whole 'Hart, Willow, and Sky" saga. But, it rolled on tonight and I'm happy about it. I might get my Willow heel turn yet.

Last edited:

The Judgment Day‘s reign continues, thanks to the help of a new ally. Damian Priest and Finn Balor defended the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship against Co...

Well, I'm interested in where they'll go with the heel turn for Drew as it was much needed. Maybe joining the Judgement Day? Also, I hope that they bring back the "Broken Dreams" theme song for him as it's more heelish... Hopefully,a rematch taking the belt off Seth.

VN Store

Back