The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I'll take a look for sure. But if they are just going to be (like @JCHateSteve basically said) Dark Order type jobbers to the stars, then I'm out.
Maybe I'm wrong and Bo Dallas can carry the front man job. Gacy and Lumis are pretty dang charismatic too. WWE just hasn't wanted to push them on the main roster. But someone is going to have to get a real singles push or they are going to be exactly what @Pennheel said ...a "tribute band".

I wish they would pull Finn Balor from the Judgment Day and bring the Demon character back to lead them. That would work.

I'll take a look for sure. But if they are just going to be (like @JCHateSteve basically said) Dark Order type jobbers to the stars, then I'm out.

To be fair most know Bo Dallas as the joke he was on the main roster. Dude was actually one of the early NXT champions and is possibly capable of being a main eventer imo. Granted this is a completely opposite gimmick than what he had. Other than that, Lumis is probably your best bet at a Main Eventer so to speak. However it’ll probably be wise to keep this stable as just a a force of chaos, limit the matches they have and probably keep them out of title pictures and such. Granted I don’t know how long that can last and stay interesting.

Am I alone in being really underwhelmed with that "debut"? It lacked direction, imo. The boogies made the lights go dark and assaulted everyone??? I just don't see who carries that stable. Its a shame Gacy couldn't draw a better character than Huskus the Pig Boy...

I thought it was a cool ending and the way it was shot. The key is what they do from here obviously imo.

It's really not all that crazy when you think about it. All it takes is two people who say "Okay." And it seems like WWE may now have someone who might actually listen. Remember, all of wrestling is a work anyway. Nothing you see on your TV is real. What's one more work?

I was just more interested in what they would do when Shane comes in more than anything. I'm well most of wrasslin is a work. Just curiosity on my end. 👍

Ps: if that came off as snarky,my apologies.

Last edited:
To be fair most know Bo Dallas as the joke he was on the main roster. Dude was actually one of the early NXT champions and is possibly capable of being a main eventer imo. Granted this is a completely opposite gimmick than what he had. Other than that, Lumis is probably your best bet at a Main Eventer so to speak. However it’ll probably be wise to keep this stable as just a a force of chaos, limit the matches they have and probably keep them out of title pictures and such. Granted I don’t know how long that can last and stay interesting.
Dallas certainly has the pedigree to be a main eventer.

Other than Bo amd Rowan. It's basically a wish list of everyone who has had an "oogie boogie" character that people liked but got dropped for whatever reason.

I don't really see a main eventer in their without Bray though.
I think Bo/Taylor has the potential. The question is, will he reach his potential? If/when she returns, they absolutely need to include Alexa Bliss.

Yeah,they have a group of great young talent. I wonder how Roman will factor into it going forward. Maybe a face turn?
You'd think Roman and Solo will have a go at some point. The Uso's and GoD too. I hope they don't try to turn Roman face though. All his meteoric success has been as a heel.

Reactions: knoxvol52
So.... ive seen a lot of people say they need to include Bliss( myself included originally) However, ive seen it pointed out.... she turned on the Fiend at Mania and threw the Lilly doll away at one point.
It honestly seems like she might be a better target than including her in the group.

So.... ive seen a lot of people say they need to include Bliss( myself included originally) However, ive seen it pointed out.... she turned on the Fiend at Mania and threw the Lilly doll away at one point.
It honestly seems like she might be a better target than including her in the group.
I just think her charisma could add something to the group until Bo develops his own. Stepping into his brother's shoes is a daunting task.

I think Bo/Taylor has the potential. The question is, will he reach his potential? If/when she returns, they absolutely need to include Alexa Bliss.
You could be right about Bo. I tend to prefer Dexter Lumis. But that's just me.

Everything is improved by Little Miss Bliss. But, I'm just not sure if she is better used as a member of The Sicks or as an old Demon for them to Slay. They already went after Braun and Bliss has worked well with him in the past....

She also turned on Nikki Cross as she joined with Bray. It would be interesting to see the tables turned.

Personally, while I know Bo and all those involved are trying to fulfill Bray's vision, I can't help but wonder if going more "Wyatt Family, at least at first, wouldn't have been a better idea. Then you could slow burn a turn to Uncle Howdy and the WSicks. A more literal sense of Bo walking in his brother's shoes. Maybe, with the blessing of his family, include Bray in the evolution, kind of like Sister Abigail was for Bray. Just think it could have told a very compelling story and added to Bray's legacy.

I just think her charisma could add something to the group until Bo develops his own. Stepping into his brother's shoes is a daunting task.
She also turned on Nikki Cross as she joined with Bray. It would be interesting to see the tables turned.
Just my 2 cents but I'd rather see her be a demon with a slow burn into joining the group.

VN Store

Back