The WRASSLIN’ Thread

That would be a good one,and he has history with the Elite,and Swerve as well so it makes sense.

I thought Dynamite was really good tonight. Good start with the promo between MJF,Garcia and Ospreay. Garcia and Ospreay should be a good match next week.

Jay White at winning proves there's going to be some bangers in the Owen Hart tournament. Good tease of a tease between them and the Patriarchy.

Good grief as far as what counts for women's wrestling gear nowadays. Anna Jay in particular.😮 I thought the match went well and played out the drama between Mariah and Toni with Mariah getting hit by mistake.

I could see "Sensei of the Sickos" on a Tshirt very easily 😆 Suzuki and Jericho should be all kinds of fun.

Also looking forward to Ospreay and Swerve more now with the ending. Speaking of "swerve", trying to put off the impression of Ospreay winning with Swerve getting the upper hand and Ospreay taking the belt at Forbidden Door.

Really good go home show as mentioned, that's for sure 👌

That would be a good one,and he has history with the Elite,and Swerve as well so it makes sense.

I thought Dynamite was really good tonight. Good start with the promo between MJF,Garcia and Ospreay. Garcia and Ospreay should be a good match next week.

Jay White at winning proves there's going to be some bangers in the Owen Hart tournament. Good tease of a tease between them and the Patriarchy.

Good grief as far as what counts for women's wrestling gear nowadays. Anna Jay in particular.😮 I thought the match went well and played out the drama between Mariah and Toni with Mariah getting hit by mistake.

I could see "Sensei of the Sickos" on a Tshirt very easily 😆 Suzuki and Jericho should be all kinds of fun.

Also looking forward to Ospreay and Swerve more now with the ending. Speaking of "swerve", trying to put off the impression of Ospreay winning with Swerve getting the upper hand and Ospreay taking the belt at Forbidden Door.

Really good go home show as mentioned, that's for sure 👌
So is Jerhico gonna pull double duty at Forbidden Door?

Watching Dynamite right now…did anyone else get major “Catalina Wine Mixer” vibes from that MJF/Garcia angle?

Haha I had to look that up as I have never seen Stepbrothers before. The way they explain it makes perfect sense.

@JCHateSteve I don't know if they're leaning towards that with Jericho and Suzuki or the Trios match. I'd much rather see the former even as a big Joe fan that I am.

Haha I had to look that up as I have never seen Stepbrothers before. The way they explain it makes perfect sense.

@JCHateSteve I don't know if they're leaning towards that with Jericho and Suzuki or the Trios match. I'd much rather see the former even as a big Joe fan that I am.
I'm guessing one will be at Forbidden Door and the other at All In.

Not really surprised as talented as he is from everything I've watched. A 6'7 guy that can move like a cruiserweight. I think he'll easily find a home once the 90 days runs out.

Not really surprised as talented as he is from everything I've watched. A 6'7 guy that can move like a cruiserweight. I think he'll easily find a home once the 90 days runs out.
Dijak has had some great matches in NXT and ROH before that. I hope he gets a real shot to be a featured guy somewhere. He reminds me of a more athletic Lance Archer or Luchasaurus. NJPW, NWA, AAA, or TNA would all do well to sign him I think.

Last edited:
Just catching up on this thread, but a couple of things.

First, the person that said they don’t care to see Bliss……..wild. lol.

As for the Wyatt Sicks, if you’re someone that has been following the QR codes and clues closely, their purpose makes more sense.

Wyatt was always going to bring in these characters “brought to life” along with Howdy. There’s back story to each character and how they tie in to different incarnations of Bray.

The people Howdy has assembled have all been shunned or forgotten not only by the WWE universe, but their own faction families before their time off television.

I think the therapist style promo you saw this week may continue with other members as we learn their reasons for assembling.

While I can’t wait for Bliss to come back, I’m not sure if she will be a part of them or a victim. There is some cannon that suggests she may come in and help lead the group as the nightingale (the namesake of the eerie music they have played in arenas for months) and the bird in the Sicks logo.

Either way I’m super excited about this group and what Taylor (Bo Dallas) can do with it. I think he’s very talented and that they are going to give him and these characters every chance to succeed.

FB_IMG_1719711749849.jpg

The words in gray are from Orton to a fan who was suffering from depression that was send to him via DM. As someone who has dealt with depression, it's pretty classy and has shown how much Orton has matured not just as a performer,but a person. He's not wrong. Find what drives and motivates you.

I'll have to check out Collision before calling it a night. Interested in Forbidden Door 🚪 🤔 A pretty solid card overall.

Brock and Roman come together to beat the hell out of the New Bloodline.

2 of the 3 greatest Paul Heyman guys come together. Honestly this is the best time to right Brock into the picture.

VN Store

Back