The WRASSLIN’ Thread

HI GUYS!!!
1000001241.jpg
The bad apples are pretty excited for the card tonight. AEW's advert and media people have gotten us way more excited for Orange and ZSJ than I thought I was a few days ago.

Don't know why I singled that one out, they all look like bangers!

We (wife and I) have only been watching AEW for 2 years or so but I have yet to be letdown by them on a PPV.

What matches are you guys looking forward to?

That's enough for now but remember guys, if you can't beat em, join em 👌

THANKS GUYS!!!
1000001242.jpg

HI GUYS!!!
View attachment 655464
The bad apples are pretty excited for the card tonight. AEW's advert and media people have gotten us way more excited for Orange and ZSJ than I thought I was a few days ago.

We (wife and I) have only been watching AEW for 2 years or so but I have yet to be letdown by them on a PPV.

THANKS GUYS!!!
View attachment 655465

I'm a big fan of AEWs PPVs as they usually produce good to great matches.

As far as Jericho, he's embracing this comedy character and at least reinventing himself. Not a big fan,but I give him credit for that.

I'm looking forward to several matches.

Its cool to see multiple womens matches on a PPV. Toni and Mina could be a fun match. Danielson always puts on a great match. The main event with Ospreay and Swerve. Callis getting involved is almost a given. The ladder match for the TNT title name a few.

In the words of Jericho, Later Guys!!!

And of course,welcome to the wrasslin board,my friend!

Last edited:
HI GUYS!!!
View attachment 655464

THANKS GUYS!!!
View attachment 655465
Welcome.

Swerve v Ospreay and the ladder match are the top 2 for me.

OC can work with anybody so his match with ZSJ will be great one.

HI GUYS!!!
View attachment 655464

THANKS GUYS!!!
View attachment 655465
The card is pretty stacked. AEW PPVs always deliver. I'm excited for the main event, the ladder match, and Mox vs Naito.

Also the six man with Mystico and the Lucha Bros. CMLL amd AAA never work together. Those two promotions have had a year's long blood feud. Having those 3 in the same match, much less teaming together is little piece of history.

Last edited:
Also the six man with Mystico and the Lucha Bros. CMLL amd AAA never work together. Those two promotions have had a year's long blood feud. Having those 3 in the same match, mutch less teaming together is little piece of history.
Thanks for the Lucha info, I had no idea they kept separate like that. How big a blood fued we talking with those 2? Spill into real life or just a great story goin?

As far as Jericho, he's embracing this comedy character and at least reinventing himself. Not a big fan,but I give him credit for
I'll tell ya, my first thought was WTF??? But it didn't take long to "get" what he was doing. I think it's hilarious and great for wrestling that he is showing how you can take the negative feedback from fans (too old, all about him, has to have spotlight), and flip it on them. Plus you can tell they are having a blast.

Big Bill has completely came out of his shell with this angle. He loves it, you can see it on his face. I'm thinking he is gonna get a huge boost out of this angle the best thing is, he is actually learning this from the learning tree. Pretty cool to see.

Thanks for the Lucha info, I had no idea they kept separate like that. How big a blood fued we talking with those 2? Spill into real life or just a great story goin?
They wouldn't even be on the same show before now. Sometime in the 90s CMLL's booker left to start AAA and took quite a bit of young talent with him after creative differences with the family that owns CMLL. There has been heat ever since.

Here is a link with details.

Revolution of Wrestling: The Mexican Wrestling Wars

I'll tell ya, my first thought was WTF??? But it didn't take long to "get" what he was doing. I think it's hilarious and great for wrestling that he is showing how you can take the negative feedback from fans (too old, all about him, has to have spotlight), and flip it on them. Plus you can tell they are having a blast.

Big Bill has completely came out of his shell with this angle. He loves it, you can see it on his face. I'm thinking he is gonna get a huge boost out of this angle the best thing is, he is actually learning this from the learning tree. Pretty cool to see.
It has grown on me every week. Admittedly Jericho is right there with Danielson as my all time favorite.

HI GUYS!!!
View attachment 655464

THANKS GUYS!!!
View attachment 655465
I think Danielson and Shingo are going to steal the show.

That was H-A-R-D. I thought this was an 8- man match? And the Elite were going to have a surprise partner??? Did I miss something? I missed Collision last night.
Not sure why Billy isn't there. Jerhico got a suprise partner last night in Jeff Cobb. The Bucks are placing a wild card in the Owen. I thought that would be tonight but I guess not.

VN Store

Back