The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

The which Moc are we certainly has been a thing. I dunno....it always made sense to be Moccosin snakes. I mean literaly UTC campus is next to an island on the TN full of moccosin snakes....but for whatever reason a snake as a mascot never went over well with the powers that be. But I am pretty sure most UTC alumni of old always viewed them to be THOSE mocs. I guess mocking bird works well though, it's the state bird, has a take on all comers attitude, and out fights it's weight class so it's apt. Just as long as the shoe is gone, and the guy with Sioux headgear dressed like danial boone is gone.
View attachment 671867
That was also just bad.
All in good fun .

Honestly man, I'll pull for most TN schools (f*** Memphis State and Vandy). As a Gov alum, I don't have much room to talk outside of b-ball (although we are on the rise in football the last 10 years or so).

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
All in good fun .

Honestly man, I'll pull for most TN schools (f*** Memphis State and Vandy). As a Gov alum, I don't have much room to talk outside of b-ball (although we are on the rise in football the last 10 years or so).
Lower division ball has gotten seriously good in the last decade. I truly think some of these lower division schools would have been national champions in the 60-70's...the fact that Appy State strikes fear in so many div 1 programs says it all.

Yall play NC State too?
No We play Western Carolina.....yearly and they played NC State. I am just taking note of it cause I want the vols to absolutely thrash the Pack......my nephews are both at NC STATE. And they live in Charlotte area.....it may not be a big game to most but to me it is. NC STATE didn't look very good today.

Are you familiar with Max Home / Better by Design furniture? Other made in the USA brands?
I am not familiar with them, but the made in USA that I am familiar with are Best Home furnishings in Indiana, catnapper in Cleveland TN, TEI in Chattanooga TN, American Heartland in Kentucky and Affordable Furniture in Mississippi.

VN Store

Back