The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

He came back here a year or so ago under a different username, I forget what it was. His wife was going through something serious and he quit coming by. I don't know, but really hoping his wife is doing okay.

Reactions: MWR and VolNExile
Tex is alive and still being Tex. I talk to pooch and Tex occasionally on facebook, I know his boy graduated this past school year. Mcompton and Rsmitty too. Hman of course as well.

Tina is on my fb but she doesn’t post much. I think she remarried and had another kid. I think slice and red keep in touch with fd. The rest a lot of y’all wouldn’t remember except for human.

Tina is on my fb but she doesn’t post much. I think she remarried and had another kid. I think slice and red keep in touch with fd. The rest a lot of y’all wouldn’t remember except for human.
I have talked to Tina some in the past. She's on my adopted lil sister list. I haven't talked to her in awhile though she was the one that let me know Barret had died. (RIP brother I miss ya!) I can only say she and Jerry seem very happy together given FB pics, and that makes me happy. Pretty sure he is a DIE hard VFL, and may very well be on here somewhere if not the endzone. I have sent friend requests to Tex a couple of times on FB, but he might not know who I am or know how to see messages not from friend list. Then again he might know exactly who I am and thus declines.. :D Saw that Joey got engaged recently and seems to be doing very well and happy also. I forget his handle on here? I just know he always had a hot dog ready for anyone who walked by....he'd go to games tickets or not....when i had season tickets and couldn't make it he was always my first call.

One interesting thing to consider in todays scores. Western Carolina beat UTC last year in an absolute blow out with a last second field goal 50-52. So pretty closeley matched. Western Carolina gave the Wolfpack about all they could handle today.....almost looked like an upset. So how TN does via UTC might be a bit of a hint of where we're at in terms of NC State. Also though..don't act like the sky is falling if UTC gets 20. They are ranked preseason #1 in Socon. For me a good day would be UTC beats half the spread.
Just sayin sometimes I get it right.

VN Store

Back