The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

Wish I could have tailgated with y’all, especially since Barrett has passed. I wonder how old his kid is now. I saw nerd on here a few months ago but he ignored me lol so I left it alone.

Do y’all remember ego, volnissniss, and the scrapbooking chick?

Is Ron off saving the world again? He didn't post any hotties in the Girls of thread.

Tina is on my fb but she doesn’t post much. I think she remarried and had another kid. I think slice and red keep in touch with fd. The rest a lot of y’all wouldn’t remember except for human.
I miss Sly. Went to lunch with him a couple of times. Was supposed to get together again, but I got sick. Well, I was already sick, I got sicker.

Haven't talked to Pooch, or Coasty, or Whiskey, in forever.

I miss Sly. Went to lunch with him a couple of times. Was supposed to get together again, but I got sick. Well, I was already sick, I got sicker.

Haven't talked to Pooch, or Coasty, or Whiskey, in forever.
you just talk to The Fall Guy these days ?

Tron is out? He never replied to my last email.
To my old eyes, TRM ~ The Ron Mexico. Awhile back, he posted a pic from a BaseVols game, challenging ‘Zoners to find him among the fans in the stands. I thought that I’d found him wearing a beard. His failure to respond left me thinking that I must have been right. 😉

Reactions: Tri-CitiesVol

VN Store

Back