The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

WWTFA!!! Okies box opening edition post!

So this is like Christmas, I got to watch my game with my woman and my dog, she even woke up for half of it. My Vols win the big road game on them Oakies Soul Glo Memorial Field. The defense (which is always my favorite) has stepped up in a big way. I'm proud of all of em! And to top it off after we won, I went outside and found a stack of packages with Vol stuff I bought last week.

Tonight's Shirt...( I mean I know if I went to Norman I wouldn't have found anything this cool to buy, they might still have a jerry curl turf sale maybe)
656634-9b693f8411b14c357470a248c016341e.jpg

Gus then checked out muh 70's throw back away jersey i got for the boy. (it's a repro not the actual ones)
jersey2.jpg
Gus says it looks good and won't chew it maybe.

My first TN jersey was a hand me down from a neighbor that was the early 70's orange shoulder away style! So I am stoked the boy will have one that is frankly better then it, but in that same style.

And Gus approved of this one but said to hold off till Bama to wear it.
fiddy.jpg
He's a pretty smart boy, and I'm gonna trust his judgement.

Went and did tourist Chattanooga stuff with the New York family yesterday.
Incline, Ruby Falls and Rock City.View attachment 684356
flashbacks to my summer jobs. I worked at every trap on Lookout Mtn once, and at Rock City twice. Should take them to the TN Valley Railroad if they haven't been. Most underated attraction here in my opinion, should be open and making runs tomorrow. 9:30 11:00 12:30 and 2:00.

VN Store

Back