Things I'm mad about today

Our favorite mexican restaurant has gone downhill lately. I mean pre covid we were there every week, and not just on taco Tuesday. But the last several times we have gone the service has been really bad. The last 3 times they got at least one order wrong. The food is always really really good, but this time was just a bad experience. We didn't even get offered more chips and salsa, which is a big no no for my wife. She was not amused. Then...there was the gnat strolling across my son's rice. I get that it is that season, but I seriously doubt he will ever want to go there again. I am shocked he didn't yak when he saw it.

Our favorite mexican restaurant has gone downhill lately. I mean pre covid we were there every week, and not just on taco Tuesday. But the last several times we have gone the service has been really bad. The last 3 times they got at least one order wrong. The food is always really really good, but this time was just a bad experience. We didn't even get offered more chips and salsa, which is a big no no for my wife. She was not amused. Then...there was the gnat strolling across my son's rice. I get that it is that season, but I seriously doubt he will ever want to go there again. I am shocked he didn't yak when he saw it.
thats a minor issue compared to Asian restaurants

Meh, they just got a fresh crop in. When the new ones learn a little English and get used to the US it will pick back up.

VN Store

Back