Things I'm mad about today

are gyms the single bars of the 2020s ?

The 20 year-olds in there with a pound of makeup and a low cut top two sizes too small are looking for the hookup scene. A 44-year mother of two wearing a concert t-shirt to a kickboxing aerobics class is looking to blow off a little steam.

“Health Clubs” were the hook up scene of the early ‘80s. 20-something women with big hair dressed like Jane Fonda in her workout videos and guys in tight shorts and muscle shirts swapping glances and body fluids.

Reactions: ArdentVol
“Health Clubs” were the hook up scene of the early ‘80s. 20-something women with big hair dressed like Jane Fonda in her workout videos and guys in tight shorts and muscle shirts swapping glances and body fluids.
Roller skating rinks mall food courts for us whippersnappers in the early 80s.

Buddy of mine got "alpha gal syndrome" from a tick bite a while back. Had never heard of it until then. Bad business.
I thought that is what I had. One thing he needs to know, and I am sure his doctor has told him, not just red meat to avoid but also some emulsifiers that are food additives. A major one is carrageenan. I may not have spelled it right, but it is a common food additive made from seaweed. It has the same protein or whatever that red meat has and will cause the same problems as if he eats red meat.

Walmart. Why is it that some of my items are available for shipping and others are pick up only? They are small, non-perishable items. I don't wanna drive across town when FREE SHIPPING is available for some of my items. Is it because some things are actually in stock and the rest aren't?

Reactions: joevol33
Walmart. Why is it that some of my items are available for shipping and others are pick up only? They are small, non-perishable items. I don't wanna drive across town when FREE SHIPPING is available for some of my items. Is it because some things are actually in stock and the rest aren't?
Wal-Mart sucks

VN Store

Back