Things I'm mad about today

The whole issue seems to stem from the name of the medication. Even though the name brand is on the preferred medication list, the prescriber has to submit the prescription using the generic name because the generic named med is manufactured by a different company. The prescription cannot have the brand name anywhere or it gets rejected. They cannot even say "Name brand medicine XYZ or generic equivalent". So dumb. The doctor's office has said several times that they submitted it under the correct name, but insurance says they didn't and that the doctor's office won't call them back. Doctor's office says they have called numerous times. And I am not allowed to yell at speak to the person who keeps denying it. These people are gonna give me brain damage.

The whole issue seems to stem from the name of the medication. Even though the name brand is on the preferred medication list, the prescriber has to submit the prescription using the generic name because the generic named med is manufactured by a different company. The prescription cannot have the brand name anywhere or it gets rejected. They cannot even say "Name brand medicine XYZ or generic equivalent". So dumb. The doctor's office has said several times that they submitted it under the correct name, but insurance says they didn't and that the doctor's office won't call them back. Doctor's office says they have called numerous times. And I am not allowed to yell at speak to the person who keeps denying it. These people are gonna give me brain damage.
Call center is in India ask @theFallGuy for help on this one

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back