Things I'm mad about today

Had a guy cut me off today by jumping in my lane to avoid being stuck behind a guy turning left. Only to see him get pissed as the car in front of him did the exact same thing at the last second.
Had a guy here riding my tail, thinking it'd make the guy in front of me go faster

That'll get you shot here
The fact I have yet to be shot in a road rage incident is remarkable. I did a lot of flipping the bird and other things to idiot drivers on Bay Area highways where shootings were common.

Did have a couple of hairy incidents. Called 911 while driving once.

The fact I have yet to be shot in a road rage incident is remarkable. I did a lot of flipping the bird and other things to idiot drivers on Bay Area highways where shootings were common.

Did have a couple of hairy incidents. Called 911 while driving once.
People are much more nuts these days. I had a boomer chase me down because he didn't like I threw my hands up in the air when he tried to not give me the right of way at a 4 way stop and almost tboned my car. He did a u-turn got on my bumper and tried to tell me to pull over. Lulz okay idiot

Sometimes, you just want to use an M40 grenade launcher…
Punks like that usually back down quickly when someone stands up to them. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a lot of vent up stress, and it'd be tempting to slap a good arm bar, or choke on someone. I'd try anyway 🤣

A fellow UT alum and cyclist was riding on a neighborhood road at ~20mph when a SUV pulled out in front of him. He braked hard, but there was no room to stop. He struck the vehicle hard enough to dent its fender. His bike frame broke, as did seven of his ribs. It was entirely the SUV driver’s fault. Entering the roadway, one is required to yield to traffic in route. That includes bicycles.

Reactions: Go aeiou
A fellow UT alum and cyclist was riding on a neighborhood road at ~20mph when a SUV pulled out in front of him. He braked hard, but there was no room to stop. He struck the vehicle hard enough to dent its fender. His bike frame broke, as did seven of his ribs. It was entirely the SUV driver’s fault. Entering the roadway, one is required to yield to traffic in route. That includes bicycles.
I hit a car just across Volunteer Blvd onAndy Holt in the right front quarter panel. Buckled the hood and folded my bike in half. Wasn't hurt except for a bruised thigh. She turned in front of me.

Reactions: Tin Man
People are much more nuts these days. I had a boomer chase me down because he didn't like I threw my hands up in the air when he tried to not give me the right of way at a 4 way stop and almost tboned my car. He did a u-turn got on my bumper and tried to tell me to pull over. Lulz okay idiot
sounds like one dem dam Gwinutian boomers

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back